I love older women

April 26 2023

I love being with older women, as I feel they seem to enjoy sex more and are happy to take time and not just drive the whole session
I love my cock played with before and after as I stay hard
I last and like to linger, play and feel all the different positions and oral is great but sex is better.
I love watching or being watched as well and seeing a pussy wrapped tight around my cock is awesome

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

You are 70, your profile states ? How much older are the women ?

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

I wish it was my time again.
    This time ??? Chat please

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

Never too old if your around this is about you

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Steve the issue is that the young blokes like the older women too. And the older women can be partial to the younger men as well. Makes the competition tough for us older roosters. I cannot complain about my travels though. I was in a monogamous marriage for a long time and have been delighted to discover so many older women with high libidos since separating.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

OKAAAAAAY!
    You're 70 (as your profile states), so how old is too old for you?
    I know a lady at my mums nursing home who is 104. Is that too old for you?

Ms Foxy

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

Hey it would depend but seeing she needs to be in a home then it’s most likely no.
    Yep I am 70 but it’s hard as and stays that way and works fully functional. You might be surprised

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

I did laugh

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

I didn’t say older than me either 🥱

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Go and have a wank

• FeistyFatty

• steveluvsit

steveluvsit

a year ago

It seems my comment of “older women” has caused misunderstanding
    My preference is for older women, not necessarily older than me! I am nearly 70 but I can tell you that at 70 I indulge at least three decent sessions per week and have no ED or pre ejaculation issues
    “Older” ie over 50 is my preference and let me just say some partners I have had over 70 are just awesome!
    Perhaps because of my age we get discounted but I know that some guys just can’t even comprehend how well the sex act is for guys that function normally
    Take care and if you don’t use it you do loose it

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I feel the exact some way Steve. Older women are just so sensual and passionate when it comes to sex it's liberating honestly

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Sean Connery was voted sexiest man in the planet, 70 years of age, I’d imagine the majority of mature middle aged aroused women hardly felt old, nor find Sean Connery’s sex appeal as an old man.

OP, thinking of older women, I relate to as mature women in the nature of your expression, ire guard less to your age, you could have a thing for mature women if you were 20 or 90, even 70 it appears the older women you love, may well be very comfortable with your sentiments, passably very comfortable expressing sexually explicit sexual sex acts as to the worldly womenfolk in fact have did and done, will do you the way you seem to enjoy, sharing the enjoyment and the joy mature older women share as ultimate sexual experiences with an audience of aroused men wanting each as any of all the greatest women sexually,mentally, seductively, salaciously toey, fizzing at the bungs appealing hotties for for the chances guys love getting lucky for the privilege, we no misunderstanding, shout it from the roof tops….👍

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

a year ago

As an older bloke I get where the OP is coming from, my FWB is a few months older than me. She's one hot lover so I consider myself to be a lucky man.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Yeh but older women have no time or interest in young men if they aren't mature.

• Seachange

Seachange

a year ago

I bet 'older' or 'mire mature' women are great and more considerate lovers... Like they pull out their set of pearly whites and leave them on the night stand before giving you a BJ.

Bless their cotton socks 🙏

😉

• Graywinter61

Graywinter61

a year ago

I do prefer women my own age or older. It seems that they enjoy sex more . Maybe they think it could be their last root😁

• KarlRHP

KarlRHP

a year ago

I can never get the older/mature ones to even reply ! they have to many hangups about modesty and stuff, I dunno why they even have RHP would be better off on something tamer like tinder or I think they think I have ulterior motives , I dunno,