I am not getting any reply, view or like.

December 28 2022

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my profile ?

Comments

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Not even going to look at it, we’ll leave it for the fine Tunist’s.
    One thing, Tara stops at the pic with a big cheeky pearly white smile. If we were having a look at some profiles, even messages, we would scroll on past.
    Just what tickles Tara’s fancy, others may like the pic, dunno.

Oh, the women like it if you read their profile, perhaps introduce yourself with something you find interesting about the thoughts they have.

Yeah smile and ask her something about herself, she might like it for a change, reckon most guys think like guys and think she wants to fuck at the very first opportunity no strings attached and not even bother with the formalities, talk straight to her pussy, those ideas don’t work out so well, maybe think outside the box, asides in it..

All the best in the new year.
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

One pic and very little in your profile. Search the forums there has been a lot of advice shared before.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I see why. I read your profile. Theres no effort, well there is but, it's very minimal.

1. A turso main picture, is tedious and absolutely boring.
    2. It states in your profile "message me".
    No woman will message you with ideas.
    3. Safe sex: IF required.
    4. Relationship status: It doesn't state. That's a Red Flag for many.
    5. You want your fantasy fulfilled, you will need to put in a lot more effort in- sounds very selfish and all about you. No women is going to drop their panties for a selfish dude that puts very little effort in.

People here can not food feed you or tell you how to write a profile. Think like a woman, act like a man.

Ms Foxy

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

OP, cheer up, ask the universe..so far you have 5 replies and 1 like 👍

Fizzing at the bungs waiting for you to reply and like our reply and like…..