How to stand out as a single guy?

February 22 2024

New to the app. Lots of eye candy. Most people you like will never like back. The people you message will never message back. I’m not sure who are the fake profiles or the ones just pretending to be a couple to get free photos. Is this normal? Just wanting to have some fun while I’m somewhat young-ish 😂

Comments

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

There’s a bunch of posts on this topic. They’re worth a squiz because the diversity of female responses is indicative of the fact that everyone regardless of their gender, sex organs or preferences is looking for something different.
    For me I couldn’t tell you what captures my attention. I normally message people I like.
    If I don’t message I send a like.
    Just… luck.
    Most chats go nowhere for what it’s worth. Half the time I’m too busy to log on and then planning anything hurts my head …
    Soz
    Not helpful
    Good luck …

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

2 months ago

Your a young single guy looking for females.

Upload a face pic. You have nothing to lose.

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

2 months ago

Don't think you can. Looking at NSW there's barely any active women around. Probably loads of guys though. Typically there's a gender imbalance on these apps so you're going to have to be super attractive as a guy to get any traction.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 months ago

Do not come across as yet another “thirsty” make on here.

If a couple looks at your profile ( due to this forum post) do not instantly “like” them and then send them a friend request. This makes one think that you are desperate.

Males on here, outnumber females probably 100 to 1, if not more. We get dozens of messages daily. For you to stand out, amongst the hordes of males, will not be easy.

It’s also a very personal choice as to what one is looking for and how one prefers to be approached. We, for example, prefer a subtle & respectful approach. Manners are important.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

Profile photo is better if it’s a good clear face shot with a charming smile.
    80% of profiles have a torso.
    I am personally attracted to a man if he has a nice face/nice smile, not his torso. I believe this is true for most women. Shot that shows your body could be second photo. No nudes.
    That should work 😊

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 months ago

Wear a Jester's outfit?

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

2 months ago

Many pretenders and time wasters like in any area of life. You'll work it out by trial and error.

But also some inconsistency on your profile which many would pick up on and be wary of.

Perhaps add some more flesh to your description to give an insight into how you think or what you wish to achieve with someone?