How to get more messages.

May 07 2023

Dear Guys of the Pie,
Are you frustrated with the lack of messages that you receive on this platform?
Do you wake up every morning and eagerly log on, only to find that your inbox is as empty as a political party’s commitment to a pre-election core promise?
Do you fervently yearn to see that little symbol appear on your message inbox icon, only to find yourself continually disappointed despite all your efforts, and your self esteem dropping as a consequence?
Yes? …. Then perhaps you should do what I do, and soon your inbox will be as chocka as the present ABC’s news coverage of anything remotely woke or left wing.
My secret to this incredible surge in my Pie messages?
Well! … Recently I decided to move all my online communication to the Pie, and I mean ALL of it.
As a result, if anyone wants to get in touch with me, or remind me to pay for things, or try to sell me stuff, or otherwise contact me for any reason… they now have to do it via RHP messaging.
No more emails, letters, or phone calls, just oodles and oodles of lovely private messages in my Pie Box!
Of course, some Financial Institutions , Government Departments, and various other individuals did take umbrage to this requirement at first (sorry Mum!), but after a while they got used to it, and now I believe they quite enjoy this new mode of communication.
And yes, this DID require them all to set up their own RHP profiles, which took some effort on their end, and the resultant profiles were a pretty mixed bag in terms of attractiveness I must say, but the upside for them is that no doubt they will also enjoying the experience and attention from fellow RHP members as well (particularly if their profiles are female).
Who knows, they may also be able to drum up some new Clients in the process, and meanwhile I get the warm fuzzy and extremely empowering benefit of having a shit load of messages in my inbox to ignore. .
I reckon it’s a win/win for all concerned.

Xx Obi1

Comments

• Sxceey

• Felicitous

Felicitous

a year ago

Bahahaha this made me laugh!
    Brilliant as always 😂😉

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

You’re an ideas man

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

It’s quite funny to see the profile names that all these Govt Department have now had to create in order to communicate with me.
    For instance I know if it’s the ATO because I see “BendUover123” pop up in my inbox.
    “Fleece_ya_sidewaze” is my bank of course, and the Department of Transport have a great profile called “DoggyAction69” (I always enjoy getting messages from THEM!).
    😊
    Obi1

• Libertine001

Libertine001

a year ago

Are you hiding from the tax department?

That's one message that even on the pie wont get you hard...😂

Libertine

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If you get a message from Parliment House, it won't matter because we're all fucked!

The ATO might call your tatic, Self-depreciating.
    You'll have to tell them about your assets. Are they temporarily or permanently restricted?
    Technically, having sex with a person from this site would be a charitable gift.
    As for the ATO profile name, let's just call it a loophole.
    As for some profile names here, let's just say a little taxing on the brain.

Ms Foxy

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

The ATO’s profile is crap.
    They didn’t fill in all the sections correctly (which is quite ironic), so I kept ignoring their messages. Eventually I had to send them a fine.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If you see RHPConjunctivitis101
    It's just the Optometrists.

Now, that's a site for sore eyes.

Ms Foxy 🤣🤪

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a year ago

We get a lot of junk mail here already 😛

• Libertine001

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

You forum-ite’s are such a funny and interesting bunch of characters!
    👍👍😂😂.

• Lullah

Lullah

a year ago

Are you frustrated with the lack of messages that you receive on this platform?

Well Obi, for me at the ripe old age of 104.....

• KarlRHP

KarlRHP

a year ago

This is gold !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• On_Safari

On_Safari

a year ago

Oh how I miss you OB1 xx

• RHP User

• MarioKartNChill

MarioKartNChill

10 months ago

Not gonna lie, You had us in the first half...

• CuffsNSatin

CuffsNSatin

9 months ago

It’s been so long since I’ve ventured in the forums so decided to take a peek today and this is the first thing I saw.

Made my day! Thank you Obi1! I’ve missed reading your light hearted posts! 💕

• RHP User

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Took me a while to get it, effing hilarious nonetheless!

• EndlessSummer85

EndlessSummer85

5 months ago

Yeah bro you are not alone this site is utter crap you get more action on a old dating app like Eharmony

• MarioKartNChill

MarioKartNChill

3 months ago

Not gonna lie, you had us in the first half. lol

• Therockguy

Therockguy

3 months ago

Great advice, thank you.
    I've just informed my local priest to setup an account on RHP so he can inform me when I can repent for all my sins

• HairyToolBelt

HairyToolBelt

23 days ago

haa Cobber. Thanks for writing this, as it has made me smile :)

Do you perform paid requests to write humorous profile bios...? ;)

• LeeHarden

LeeHarden

19 days ago

Any advice on how to get noticed here?