How to Succeed on RHP as a Man (Part 3)

February 09 2024

By this stage your profile will be set up and ready to send a jolt into the heart and loins of even the most fussy women.

All that is required is simply for them to know that you exist.

There are two main methods to make this happen:

1) Go through the date finder and click ‘I’m Interested’ on every single date listed.

Don’t waste your time reading any profile to see what women THINK they want. You are here to educate women on what they NEED, not play into some ignorant fantasy.

Besides, any woman who views your profile will immediately change her mind as to what she’s looking for.

2) The second method is to reach out to women directly through a message.

Your time is precious so it’s really important to be efficient with these messages. Anything from a single word to one sentence is entirely sufficient. English contains many redundant letters so be sure to shorten words wherever possible to save a bit of time typing.

Some examples of killer opening messages are:

Hey
Wat u up 2
Hey babe, wanna bang?
Wanna watch me wank?

These openers are guaranteed to lead to an intelligent conversation that will inevitably result in mutual sexual gratification.

One thing it’s important to know is that women often do a thing called “playing hard to get”

That is, they read the messages but don’t respond. Never give up, sometimes you need to send up to 60 or 70 messages before she will be overcome with desire and reply.

On the odd occasion where a woman is completely confused in her own mind and sends a polite message declining you, the best response is to angrily snap back at her and send a bunch of dick pics. This will show you are a true alpha male who doesn’t take no for an answer.

It’s time to step up and embrace your destiny as the sexual messiah, benevolently come to earth from the heavenly tantric realms to provide endless pleasure and sexual liberation to thousands of suppressed women.

Embrace this calling and you nothing can possibly stand in your way.

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

2 months ago

Love your work, very well written just a pity it’s heavily based in non-fiction instead of fiction.

• ppiffle3934

ppiffle3934

2 months ago

Spot on as always Alexis. Add send message after midnight and it’s a definite winner!

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

Click to view content

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

How is this to illustrate your guidelines? I’m so tempted to reply… 😂

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 months ago

As always Alexis , great advice ! So well said . Only pointer Id add to the list of first messages is one of our favourites , we get one of these every few days , never fails to impress us .
    ‘I will be in your area today , tomorrow etc etc how about we …..!’
    Of course we immediately change our rule of chatting first , meeting first etc etc and jump at this wonderful opportunity. Trust me it works - NOT!
    Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

What UNREAL Marketing!
    My inbox is now flooded.
    If it wasn't for you, we'll...

Ms Foxy

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

2 months ago

Thank you Alexis for teaching them the ways. Without you , they would be truly lost. 🥺 #notallheroswearcapes

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

Love the “you look so hot!” ones when I don’t really have a profile photo… is that copy and paste onto as many as possible in a day?

• couplefourfun

couplefourfun

2 months ago

For us it’s nice pic short message that you have read our profile including if you cannot as we can’t and be within approximate age range