How to Succeed on RHP as a Man (Part 2)

January 28 2024

Following on from my last post about how guys can get more success on RHP. Check it out before you read this one if you haven’t already.

Step 4: Photos

There are 5 basic photos that every guy's profile needs.

1) The Mirror Selfie:

Make sure your mirror is extremely dirty before you take this shot. I like to mix a bit of cornflour and water and splash it over the mirror before I take the photo, just to ensure it’s truly disgusting.

It can also help to have a toilet that hasn’t been cleaned for the past 18 months, and the underwear that you’ve worn for 3 days straight in the background.

2) The Fish Shot

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and taking a photo with a dead fish is like screaming “ALPHA MALE!!!” 500 times at the top of your lungs.

3) The Group Shot

This shows that you like to have a good time. Choose a photo of some sort of social situation with a group of mates and put it up there. The important part is to make sure that it’s impossible to discern which of the group is actually you. That way, if you have a date scheduled and something better comes up, any of your mates can just fill in for you.

4) The Selfie with Sunnies

Taking a selfie with a dark pair of sunglasses is definitely a winner.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU SMILE OR SHOW ANY SORT OF FACIAL EXPRESSION IN THIS PHOTO!!

I have found it’s also a good idea to take the photo at a 45 degree angle, so people need to tilt their heads to the side.

5) The Dick Pic

This one will really seal the deal. Keep it as your secret weapon in your private gallery and only release it to those extra special 40-50 women you reach out to each day. The sense of exclusivity is a real turn on.

One thing you should definitely not do is validate your profile. This keeps a sense of suspense and mystery around if you are actually real, which is majorly hot.

Well, it seems my 2000 character limit is up for this post. They should really consider increasing that, IMHO.

Stay tuned for part 3.

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Am enjoying this very much. 👍🤣.
    But (and I simply ask this on behalf of the multitudes that no doubt will ALSO be wondering), when will you be satirically opening the inevitable Pandora’s Box, and sashaying across THAT particular minefield? 😉.
    Obi1

• ppiffle3934

ppiffle3934

3 months ago

@Obi. Hmm should one sit inside Pandora’s Box as a safety measure whilst traversing said mine field? 🤔 Just want to be prepared and of course have the appropriate attire after all one must still look ravishing whilst practicing safety.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

I love how you sprinkle in little pieces of good advice to keep expectations subverted.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

3 months ago

You forgot the mandatory PIC with dirty fingernails.

• 73MissT

73MissT

3 months ago

this is just perfect love it

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

How to succeed as a man on RHP?

Step 1: Send out as many messages as you can to anyone decidedly hot and who’s “looking for” preferences remotely and vaguely encompass who you are (eg: “man”, and “aged between 18 - 99”).
    Step 2: Go buy a 2kg bag of bird seed and (whilst you are patiently and pointlessly waiting for any reply from any of your messages) … suck on it.
    Obi1

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Indeed, and thanks for asking.
    I recommend ‘Avian Delight’ as it has a nice variety of different seeds and the various flavours keep one interested (particularly during those long nightly sojourns).
    It’s made by Ornithology Aust Pty Ltd and can per purchased at any good pet shop.
    Obi1

• Lullah

Lullah

3 months ago

I wonder how many pics of everything mentioned are being generated via the AI image generator tools that are currently available, and what future images could be generated as AI learns more about us? I do hope people keep choosing to stick to posting real pics of whatever they choose to share, even the ones that aren't appealing to some. Real photos versus fake AI-generated images, I hope the latter never becomes the norm.

• HotMilf81

HotMilf81

3 months ago

I'll add to the list- hit girls up with initial messages like "Hi", "Want to watch me wank" or "Your hot" - you'll be guaranteed success with those approaches 🤣