How many non-men search proactively for a guy?

March 21 2024

As nature dictates on the whole, men hunt and women are to be courted. Thus, we transpose that ideology to this site and men buy memberships to chase pussy (simplistically).

But, how many women or couples actually seek out men? I’ve had such conversations many times and it stems from the general view that if one complains about the mass advances of unsuitable mates, why not take control and find the type of mate you want?

Is it not in the nature to do so? Does it feel odd to search for and message guys or is it just a ball ache to do so?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a month ago

"Non Men" lol.... Love it, covered all the silly woke bases there 🙌
    Personally, I don't, ever to searches for Bi men. There's plenty already actively searching.
    On FetLife I have, but that was for something very specific.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

We all know I do … but I might be the only single female on rhp who isn’t inundated with messages…

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

I find it easier and find these expectations that men approach women weird
    Putting my evident lack of social finesse aside, it makes no sense to wait for someone when you can just have a look around and say hi
    And … wait for it …
    Half my messages get left on read
    A small portion block me for having the audacity to gaze upon their profile
    Some say hi then show their faces and back to searching I go
    Finding people I want to fuck is not easy
    It’s slow and I honestly find it way easier to just attend an event and let someone else sort out the screening

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a month ago

Given the vast majority of guys who reach out to Margo are not suitable, she has done the out reach a few times.

Nothing much of value has come from it. Probably half or more never reply.

Same on our couples account i'd estimate.

- Alex

• Sexy_Kitty

Sexy_Kitty

a month ago

I hunt 😈 I actively search for what I’m attracted to and will like and fave 😉

• Liz1487

Liz1487

a month ago

RHP is the place where internalised social narratives are flipped. Yay! Women are not passive receptors of male sexual attention. Women ask for and pursue what they want. Quite challenging to think that a woman might buy a membership to ‘chase a nice hard cock’. Simplistically of course!

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a month ago

I love women who know what they want, and aren’t backward in their pursuit of it.
    That attitude is hot as fuck.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

a month ago

I very rarely look actively. Every now and then. But mostly just check my inbox. I guess I don’t look for a high number of meets, so my inbox normally gives me someone I like. I think that’s down to not searching for too many. Being in a relationship and having a busy life as it is, a few, very hot encounters are normally enough for me.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

I find I have control over who I met and choose.
    Doesn't matter if they messaged first of if I do.
    I do not feel "odd", weird or "ball ache", if I message first.

Ms Foxy

• Sweet_Kitten79

Sweet_Kitten79

a month ago

I don’t “hunt” so to speak, my profile is very clear I’m looking and what I am looking for, and I did this so that the people who do message me are more likely to be a match.
    I use putting up dates as a way to actively reach out but tend to get enough messages per day that I don’t need to hunt for single men.
    Couples on the other hand I have to actively look for, check out profiles, see if we match and then I like or love the profile so they get a notification and can choose to look at my profile if they want to.
    As this space is about adding experiences to an already pretty amazing multi person sex life, it’s a nice to have rather than a must have daily need.

• Ex007

Ex007

a month ago

Searching from a woman's perspective is as follows.

Scroll through profiles. Sees a smiley face or nicely dressed gent. Click on the profile and read. If we like the profile we will like or fav.

If we don't we block them. This might seem harsh but if we don't next minute our inbox is filled with messages from people we have no interest in.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a month ago

We don’t need to approach, nor initiate contact with the males on here, as they do that for us - upwards of 12 unsolicited messages daily.

We used to be paid up members, and were thus able to initiate contact and send out messages. Many would go unanswered in any event.

We have met, and played with, some really nice people on here (couples, single females, single males) a few of whom have become really close lifetime friends.

Yes males are hunters, driven by their need to have sex ( like roaming dogs) - one gets pestered by them on clothing optional beaches, nude resorts (that allow them in) and swingers clubs. We have become thick skinned and simply tell them to fuck off, if they approach us at any of the above. (Unless of course they are exceptional)

We do enjoy a good MFM, but on our terms. Quality is far more important than quantity. We get to pick and choose. Which is how it should be. We never compromise- why should we ?

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

a month ago

I've tried to open discussions with men a few times with no luck and usually an angry outcome as they think since I've contacted them that it's a sure thing

• OZnAsia

OZnAsia

a month ago

Amber is currently seeking a regular FB, decent, genuine lifestyle that is happy to host for semi regular play dates..

• RHP User

RHP User

24 days ago

I don’t agree with actively finding a guy because 1. I don’t believe in a type 2. I don’t think it’s natural 3. I personally think we meet people when we are meant to and picking men from a stack most likely doesn’t make for any more success than sitting back and waiting. You could say it’s an illusion that women going around choosing who they want (whatever that is) helps them in taking control because you can’t prove that is so. Going back to it not being natural or feeling right comes from men making the effort because they do think differently. I believe women chasing gives men egos and right away changes everything. All this talk about being equal has made everything confusing and frustrating. Are we happier now that women are taking control?

• Hellsbells_83

Hellsbells_83

13 days ago

I paid for membership because I want what I want.....sex....when I need it and if I'm getting messages from guys or couples that are happy to meet, my membership has paid for itself.
    I'm extremely busy and don't want a "relationship" as such and as a female I find that empowering.
    Mind u the amount of guys in here that have no "tact" or politeness is a bit alarming but I guess there are those on here that definitely worth the murky waters of online hookups.
    I love that I have the power to dictate who I want and don't won't but I also believe men have that opportunity too. Men and women are fundamentally different for a reason and that's what makes the "chase" happen.