RHP User

RHP User

M40 F40

How does one get couples to join them

October 27 2019

We are new to this and are finding it extremely hard to find couples who are keen for hot steamy sex. We are a good looking couple who are located in western suburbs. Any good looking sexy couple out there that want some fun tonight?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Have pictures of you both on your profile. Add a description of you both. What you are looking for, what you like. People usually check out the profile and if you can't be bothered putting effort into your profile then why should they out in effort getting to know you?

• DynamicCouple36

DynamicCouple36

4 years ago

Your profile

Needs some work. Where is your profile wording ? Where are your profile photos ?

It would be a good idea to get admin to verify your profile,

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Gees I wonder why 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

1. why would anyone be motivated to pursue you with no content or pic on your profile?
    2. Work on making your profile interesting: be honest about what you really really want, no generic filler and include some clear pics.
    3. If you're not prepared to make an effort, don't go on dating sites, and why would people that make an effort be interested in you?
    4. Also even if some people like sex quickly, they like to get to know someone conversationally first, not just go straight to bed - eg. proper chats/safety-vetting/discussion of hard-soft limits and boundaries etc. Not everyone will jump into bed for sex with strangers immediately.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You dont have pics showing? If theres no decent pics showing, peeps will just move onto the nxt profile.
    I dont get it. So many profiles with no pics and they ask , what do you think of us? Umm your invisible face and body looks incredible ? Lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As pretty well covered numerous times. You profile tells nothing. A picture speaks a thousand words. But words can create a whole story.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I like to think that experiences that are worth it aren’t always easy, but those experiences that are easy, just aren’t worth it....

I’ll pass too ...

Mr Dragon