How does bdsm overlap swinging(Brisbane Dungeon makes news!)

March 14 2018

There is no doubt the erotic flavour that can be added
What do people feel about the mentor system?
Does bdsm add an extra thrill to sex?
Have any swingers been recruited into the bdsm society ?
Any suggestions of how swingers should check out bdsm?
Should bdsm clubs/venues be upfront about their correct nature/

Comments

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

6 years ago

Is a good place to go to get a feel for the scene. Not my thing but I've been a couple of times and have enjoyed myself with a good crowd of people. And will go again. Master Lexx is a lovely man and very knowledgeable.

• MissRedFox

MissRedFox

6 years ago

To the Brisbane scene but here in Melbourne there's many who combine the swinger and kink scene.

My favourite places to kink (especially impact play) are swing events because the crowd really gets into it. One of the clubs has good equipment and a couple have Pro Dommes Demonstrating.

I'm more swing than kink so my thing is converting the kinksters😜

For anyone wanting to explore the BDSM scene I suggest - getting on Fetlife, attending munches (meet and greets kinkster style) play events and there's also workshops and skillshares.

I came up with my own term for those who play in both scenes

Swinksters

XX

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

When I lived in brisy in 2000/01 I was a member of the best club, club libertine in the valley it was outstanding clean and full of fun best 18 months of my life was spent there on a Friday night

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Curious_she_is

Curious_she_is

6 years ago

Have any swingers been recruited into the bdsm society ?....YES!!!....I joined RHP as a vanilla....now I enjoy the delights of punishing naughty boys...and want to learn more!This is the place to go to have that experience... the thrill of playing in a real dungeon environment and having a go at those things you have seen sometimes in movies....the Cross, the Stocks...it's all very exciting!Master Lexxx .......is as his title suggests. A very well spoken and extremely knowledgeable and approachable man. I feel honoured to be under His guidance. YES!...A mentor is very important! I have learnt much about the body, where to aim, where to stay away.... the rules of safe play.... the importance of communication..... I joined RHP a couple of years ago, vanilla as they come, love the swinging...but now...when I have a flogger or cane in my hand, I feel I am releasing something inside that makes me tingle with such excitement I can hardly stand still ..... makes you feel alive... primal... so so good....who would have thought?....Love My Life!