How “active” are you?

January 03 2021

Last night we had a lovely night with a great couple, which struck me as a rare occurrence for us. This got me thinking about what is “rare”?
Maybe it will be an interesting insight into fellow forum dwellers to see how often we indulge in forbidden delights?
What metrics to use I wonder?
Well we’ve been on and off this site (and others) together for around 4 years, in that time we have met and played with 8 different entities of which most have been couples with a few delicious singles in the mix. 3 of these meetings sustained repeat meets and 2 have remained friends.
Around half met here and half by other means.
I can’t remember ever meeting up with anyone that we had spent time getting to know online that didn’t eventuate into some form of physical play.
We have chatted to seemingly endless numbers that didn’t progress to a meet.
A few of our meets have been absolutely mind blowing, the rest were nice to lovely, we have not regretted any physical interaction we have had.
We likely should regret the amount of time wasted with online chats but then some people we have never met have been very interesting to chat with so maybe we shouldn’t think time is wasted!
We often get nervous and a little snappy at each other before meets but always feel relaxed and as close as ever after them.
We have tried a few meet and greets and both feel shy/nervous and uncomfortable at them.
We have visited a few clubs and felt the same way and never felt comfortable to even play with each other there.
I (male) do 98% of the groundwork and I wish it was less but understand why it works best for us.
I also enjoy (for the most part) the forums as I love to learn how other people think and react to what life brings them

So that’s a dot form review of our experiences so far, we would love to hear how others would review their own activity. Interested to see similarities and differences of outlook and experiences.
🙏

Comments

• Rlee552

Rlee552

3 years ago

In Melbourne most of the people I met with were single females, with a number becoming friends who I would meet up with regularly. One of my closest friends now is someone who I met up with and had the wildest night visiting various bars in Melbourne (and although the opportunity was there we did not sleep together). Not sleeping with this person was the best thing ever as it changed our dynamic and now we speak on an almost daily basis.

In Perth, it has been mostly couples with the odd single female - and it has been amazing being part of the couple dynamic. For me, it has worked where the couple are very much in love, and I am there as the guest. I was in a relationship for a while and we invited a friend over and it was truly incredible and an eye opener being on the couple side, rather than the single side. However, it only worked as I loved and trusted my partner. Most experiences have been positive, with only a few negatives. I have crossed some things off my list. I have worked out I am much more open to a lot of things that I thought. I know there are some things I truly truly enjoy. I am conscious as well that the site takes up a lot of energy and sometimes I just get tired of trying to work it in to a busy life. I am wary that it creates a desire to try the next ‘hit’ and doing something a little more extreme than last time, rather than just enjoying what is before you. Overall though it has been amazing, and I got to meet one of my best friends ... and who knows, one day I may see her again in person, and I am curious where that will lead - will I sleep with her after 4 years of anticipation and potentially risk the friendship.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m mainly involved with just the social aspect of this site. Sure I’ve played with people I’ve met here, but that’s incredibly few...And a long time ago to be honest as I much prefer to not complicate things....I’m a slow boiler to a fault, but again I’m more about the social interactions rather than the sexual, and at times think that I should be engaging more and escalating things more as after all we only die once and should probably have a lifetime of experiences to take with me rather than fantasies.

I love the meet and greets and love these forums and those involved with them...challenging people’s mindsets even if my points are sometimes rather obscure, or just irrelevant to some...

• JT_team

JT_team

3 years ago

Great post/post - was just reflecting on the same thing. We've been on and off rhp and this lifestyle for the last 2 years and not sure what's considered the "average" play rate considering everyone has different situations and needs/wants. For us personally we've have 3 meets and looking for a specific 3rd being a bi guy for MMF, no idea if this is an average rate - but sounds within the range based on forum posts? Similar to OP they've ranged from good to mind blowing, but we haven't regretted any of them and the guys were all lovely and very "real" in the sense we had some really good conversations too before, during and after play. Although like everyone, in between there were a LOT of conversations that led to nowhere land - but has been useful to develop our BS radar and know when we find that rare click.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

What a great topic . Firstly , I love the forums , which I guess is no surprise to anyone that reads them . As the responses so far show , we are all individuals , having different lifestyles , wants, needs , leading to all our journeys being different . I really love people and their stories . Thank you twoesses . Obviously, I am the communicator in our relationship, in regards online . All our decisions , are based on what we both want, even prior my responding to messages we receive.
    We began this journey about 4 years ago . I don’t feel we have ‘played ‘ a lot . 2020 was interesting, as we all know and we didn’t meet or play with anyone .
    We began our exploration with a straight single male off a website no longer in existence . It was a website known for being dodgy . We were very lucky . He was very experienced, very very respectful, communicative and happy to share his many years of experience with us . A learning curve in many ways for us . He wanted an ongoing occasional meet up with us . As lovely as he was , we realised from this experience a guy comfortable with MMF was more for us .
    We then were lucky enough to go to the opening of an event that welcomed Bi males and Bi females . As daunting as it was , it was a life changing experience. We made friends and acquaintances from their monthly events . We didn’t attend monthly. This lead us to being able to ask lots of questions and learn more of this way of life .
    We don’t tend to play at events or parties. We love the social aspect and have on occasions been fortunate to meet couples and single M and F to meet up with at later time or later in the evening .
    We have been to two other event /parties a few times and found them unfriendly, so we decided not to pursue them any further . I do realise parties /events can differ each time , crowd dependant . We are very time poor so we tried both twice and have moved on .
    Chatting on RHP has lead us to meet a few people . We tend to be cautious and like to get to know people prior meeting in a bar . So far whomever we’ve met have been respectful , fun and it’s been worth the wait . Not all experiences are mind blowing and that’s okay too . We always ( probably like most couples ) talk over and over about the meet up .
    Like everyone , some conversations , for whatever reason just drop off and meeting never eventuates . I don’t see it as time wasted , it’s just the way it is .
    We aren’t driven by the desire for constant hook ups . We happily have nothing lacking in our sex life . The occasional added person or people just adds icing on the cake and allows us to have amazing experiences together .
    Life is short , life is stressful so we feel why not enjoy fulfilling fantasies once in awhile .
    Keep the stories coming , be kind to each other and be safe . Axx

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

@ ah and JT teams...thanks for enjoying the topic, I didn’t know how well it would go down but yours and the other responses so far have been very interesting and positive which is great. I hope more people come out of the woodwork to tell their stories too!

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 years ago

I'm as active as possible/practical. That is, initially I was regularly attending players parties after first joining (about 6 years ago). The first year there was on average something once a fortnight. But obviously this was unsustainable costing a lot of money with all the entry charges, travel etc. Alongside that, I've always been involved with meet & greets here and in other communities.

While seeking a bonefide partner/girlfriend, I've become/been open to a range of connections, various degrees of FWB, some spanning over 5 years of friendship.

Victorian 2020 was essentially "touch-free" of course, no activity per se. And I slacked off too in keeping up with these forums (was actually busier at work).

I'm hoping for in person social events to become commonplace again.

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

3 years ago

I joined here about 8 years I think. Time flies. Initially I joined as I was looking for cuckold couples to chat too and also to find a man who was comfortable with that situation.

I don’t think we have been overly active as we live in the country so was difficult to meet people in person. It has been great though and atheist majority of experiences have been awesome. It hasn’t been just sex for us. More social. Made some great friends. Been to a few meet and greets. Met some amazing people. Been to a couple of swingers clubs and Saint and Sinners. Also Hell Fire in Sydney.

The past couples of years I haven’t been that active. Lost my mojo and then COVID. Finding it hard getting back into the forums since the changes. Just doesn’t feel the same anymore.

Lucky to have met and made some great friends though. Forever grateful for that.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We have played about a dozen times over the past few years. The first guy we met was at a nudist beach in Sydney and he met us back in our hotel room. it was a fantastic night as he was really attentive and well hung. the next guy was at another nudie beach but this time we went back to his place in the western suburbs. all up we have had 4 x mmf, 3 x ffm 1 x mfmf 2 x at a club when we were overseas. the 2 nights in the club were more or less gangbangs as she has 7 cocks the first night and 6 the following night.

Everytime has been great fun...(the mfmf was just OK) and cant wait for the right situation to get back in the saddle again.