Hotwife.... yes or maybe ?

June 17 2020

Although there are wives and girlfriends here who appear to like the idea of a hotwife experience ' how many actually get to follow through ? The thing that comes to mind is' is allowing her the freedom to enjoy the experience too much ? Personally ' Mrs S and l enjoyed the experience on 2 separate ccassions and recommend it to any couple wanting to add that extra umph Not everyones cup of tea l know , but im interested to hear if its on your bucket list , what is it that holds you back ?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Pretty much all we do as hubby has no interest in other females. So if we play together its Bi MMF or just MMF.... solo its just me hotwifing...... hubby's fave encounters have been meeting men spontaneously whilst we're on a night out then me going home with them while he heads home and waits for me to return.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hotwife in a solo capacity. That's hubby's personal preference on account of the fact that he is more sexually confident when I'm around and what I do enhances our sex life immeasurably. Contrary to some opinions, we both benefit a lot from my encounters as I am forthright with details and take it out on him upon my return. He is always my big finale

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Good for you , it appears to work very well for you guys.. Both you and Mrs S have taken that extra step and enjoyed the benefits .. I know there are others who also took the plunge but its those who fantasize but never go that extra step for whatever reason that intrigue me. The thing that comes to mind is it the sharing of a love one that stops some couples from going any further ? As you know ' it is all about sharing and the ultimate gift one person can give thier partner IF they are emotionly secure that is ? Not for everyone l know ? But interested in hearing from couples almost there ' but holding back for whatever reason..

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

@Sawadee.... absolutely 100 percent correct 👍

• boxestotick

boxestotick

4 years ago

Mrs Boxes wants to do this but is just concerned with the safety aspect??? We both love the idea and would love it to happen. Maybe one day.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

In the current climate ' yes ' understandbly a concern. In normal times it always gets back to finding someone Mrs Boxes is attracted to' then getting together in a neutral location to see if everyone is on the same page , then going home to exchange thoughts.. You will know at this time if its a goer or not.. But overthinking is a waste or time.. until you meet you'll never know.. Whatever way you choose , its right for you...

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

4 years ago

We love hotwifing. John loves me to be always dressed sexily and as he calls it "blinged up". For us this means I get my nails done each fortnight, hair every 4 weeks, spray tanned in winter months every 10 days, always wear lots of jewellery eg. thumb rings, toe rings, anklet (a vanilla one for everyday or a sexy one when we are going out on our own), pierced belly button, tummy chain, lashes done, whole body lasered, only owning stockings (panthose are banned), always some kind of heel, always sexy lingerie.He loves it when I flash when we are out and even shopping I will have two buttons more than usual undone on a blouse. We love it when we get looks at my visible glimpses of lacy bra. Seeing people get glimpses of my stocking tops when we are sitting in a cafe or restaurant is a turn on for us.Sexually, I am allowed to pursue other men so long as we both agree on the safety aspect. If we are out together John is happy for guys to chat me up, buy me drinks etc. He will let me decide if we ask someone back to our hotel room to play or if I am out with friends he lets me go home with them so long as I send him a photo of their drivers licence and send him regular texts.The sex we have when I come home is amazing! All details are shared and if I want I am encouraged to see them again. John is very proud of me and loves to show me off. As our kids get older it is harder for me to have the whole night stayovers but everything else works fine.We know this isn't for everyone but at the moment it works for us.

• boxestotick

boxestotick

4 years ago

Yes Swadee and Spicy - we’re talking about physical security. Mrs doesn’t want to head off with a guy who seems like a gentlemen to then get into trouble later. If it ever happened, would have to be with someone very well know to both of us. Hat as fuck fantasy though!!!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Yes ' of course... l was commenting on the positive side of hotwifing where everything went to plan . Of course we also considered the safety aspect and is why Mrs Sawadee insisted i be present on each occassion.. We did our homework as mentioned above ' and the experience worked out well but we don't think for 1 minute thats the case for everyone or anyone we might meet in the future.. Boxes' if you can find a friend you both know and trust thats good .. Personally ' l tend to keep friends and playmates separate ' so if there's ever any conflict we dont lose a friend . Outside of here we're quite vanilla in our private life as are most on rhp. What we do here is the adventurist side of our personality.. Regardless ' agree 100% ' safety first always..

• Forus1234

Forus1234

4 years ago

Yes...have enjoyed this a couple of times with trusted regulars! Will again when the time is right. Totally agree with the security aspect, I wouldn’t be participating in this if I couldn’t defend myself, how well do you really know that person? It’s high risk for a fantasy, however on arrival, home to hubby, we’ll lets say I barely walk through the door & put my bag down & it’s on again! 😉

• Sizequeen_HW

Sizequeen_HW

4 years ago

We are pretty much into the Hotwife lifestyle now after initially starting as a MFMF couple type play. S has an insatiable sex drive and a kink for young, ripped studs for now. I am more voyeur as opposed to cuck so the arrangement works well for us......when we can find the right SM.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

its definitely something we want to try as hubby has done this with other woman and i found it a turn on, him filling me in on the details , showing me videos and texts. Enjoyed the interaction with the girls and loved that they enjoyed him and thanked me. They were all very respectful even though they were single and not all in the scene. We found it quite erotic and it brought us closer together its something about sharing your partner that seems to strengthen the bond and trust between each other. Its not for everyone but it works for us.
    Hubby would like me to also experience this, we have done MMF and enjoyed the experience but tend to find the single guys are on their best behaviour with hubby around but alone they do try to dominate thinking that i am looking for more out of the experience than something that is just kinky fun for me and hubby to talk about later, not implying that all single guys are like this but from experience girls seem to be more respectful of the couple. When I find the right guy /guys with the right dynamic, respect, trust and sexual chemistry i look forward to the experience and know it will be a continued part of our play.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

You summed that up perfectly.. The guys Mrs S enjoyed were the perfect gentlemen.. Probally because l was close by. Besides ' it just wouldnt feel right ... Safety first..

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

More have not come forward ? I would have thought there are plenty wanting the hot wife experience.. Guess it might be taboo in some relationships.. ?

• Hotwife86

Hotwife86

4 years ago

Morning.
    We initially started as Mfm but hubby had a game plan in mind and it was a long term strategy to get me comfortable enough to go it alone.

He loves letting me go off to see and meet potential partners. He never participates. He’s never there. Coming home and telling the juicy details is all part of the experience.

We have had at least two successful “hot wife relationships” which have lasted from 6mths to even over 1 year.

The three of us catch up for drinks together. I arrive with hubby. Leave with the other and he loves it and so do I. It works really well in our relationship.

The most important thing is to make sure you’re both secure in yourselves and the relationship. Be respectful of boundaries with the new person and your home life as well. Also there needs to be an equal amount of desire for each of you going into it. It’s doesn’t work unbalanced. Oh and HONESTY. Be open and honest with each other and the invited individual needs to show the upmost repsect for the main relationship. As that’s number one!

X

• Splicey

Splicey

4 years ago

Pretty much the whole time we've opened up our relationship it's been me having other partners, and him reaping the benefits. We've had a FFM and would love another one of those, as well as a MFM, but trying to find someone who's comfortable enough to sleep with a married couple - and all of us attracted to each other, is a lot harder than we expected.

• Powercouplevic

Powercouplevic

4 years ago

We love it ... I have given my wife my blessing to do whatever whenever she pleases no need to even check in with me .... but I want every detail she can muster afterwards ....she has all my trust and support we are on the same page and completely understand one another
    We also do this together as a couple too

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 months ago

Just dug this topic out of the archive's and thought id see if any the original posters have any more adventures . Also love to hear from those who have since dipped their toe ?