G25TT

G25TT

M36 F34

Hotwife Guide / The Basics.

December 01 2023

Hi.
Had been swingers for ~8yrs now, where swingers club, sex party 🥳 , partner swap, MFM was usuall.
Now I am pregnant, but planning our return. I think would like to try Hotwife /Hot Milf way, since I hate BDSM and latex 💩.
I am deep bisexual like to hookup beautiful woman's and play, and I am pretty good at.
But I have literally Zero experience with flirting with male, and basic stuff.
Any advice how to start ? How to wake up my inner Hotwife.

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 months ago

I would think ' being a hotwife isnt that much different to when you had a mfm ... ln your case ' finding a solo male you fancy shouldnt be too hard so l think you'll find flirting will come naturally ... You're both there for the same thing so already you have something in common ...

• Fuckmywifexxx

Fuckmywifexxx

5 months ago

If you have MFM experience you can bring what you learnt there that you like into your understanding of what you both could expect or possibly desire.

Hotwives sometimes play solo, if so you need strong safety protocols. For us this is only when my wife is travelling solo or when she's really connected with someone repeatedly.

As for channelling your inner hotwife my wife started by chatting with single guys on-line. It allowed us to experiment with concepts before diving in IRL.