Hot wifing

July 17 2023

Hi everyone,
Sarah here đź‘‹

Mainly a general wondering to the females of the lifestyle.
Let me start by saying I have a strong relationship and we love each other dearly. Still very happy.

My husband loves me playing with other females, men, couples. mainly men.
Especially when he's away at work.
I love the freedom and the connection with all the people.
do any of the ladies know what they get out of it ?
Also is this common or unusual?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

Google Compersion

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

9 months ago

They get off on you having a good time. And maybe the stories (or more) you bring home. It’s not common but I’d say it’s definitely becoming more popular.

Some guys like the degrading part of it. But not all.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Maybe he feels more comfortable doing the same when he is away knowing you are having fun too

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

9 months ago

Seems like a question directed at the ladies, but probably should have been directed to the men, Mr Hotwife here, I love every aspect of our Hotwifing lifestyle, we have a fantastic relationship and a fantastic sex life, but I especially love seeing my wife, and particularly hearing my wife being extra pleasured, I always join in, I think thats the primary difference between Hotwifing and Cuckoldry. I love seeing her being chatted up while were out, and love to see her confidence rising to the point I believe she deserves! Obviously I am not a jealous person, dont have a jealous bone in my body, deep down, I really dont think that I'm good enough for my wife, and though she does prefer older guests, I'm always arranging fit young blokes to join us in pleasuring her, I'd have to guess thats the social conditioning that I've grown up with. So what doe we get out of it? For men just the simple pleasure of seeing my wife confident and free, being extra pleasured, and though we've had some wild times, I'm realising that she most enjoys being desired by our guests. Hell, I just love seeing her happy & confident! Love it, love it, love it!

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

9 months ago

Why don’t you ask him directly what he gets out of it why he liked it so much, maybe there are things you can do differently to please him even more, love your best life style xx

• BrisbaneHotMale

BrisbaneHotMale

9 months ago

I was with many couples who were similar to you. They said (gents) like to see their ladies happy with hot men. They join or watch. It depends on how they like it. Only one guy stopped me because he felt his jealous side was leading his mind.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I think that’s awesome he gets off in mmm on pounding your Mrs

• Kkingqueeen

Kkingqueeen

9 months ago

Hello all, I am one of them, i love watching my misses with other men. I rarely join though.

• Hungforcpls7

Hungforcpls7

6 months ago

Click to view content

• Hungforcpls7

Hungforcpls7

6 months ago

JESUS 🤎🙏

• Hungforcpls7

Hungforcpls7

6 months ago

Click to view content