RHP User

RHP User

M54 F50

Hot wife Picking up guys ..

December 30 2017

So... tonight we discussed the possibilites of Mrs copulater picking up a guy of her choosing at the pub and bringing him home..
The scenario is that she might be out with girlfriends and see a guy she would like to play with, and flirt with him, and ultimately invite him home. She would let him know that Mr Copulater would be at home.also, but he is totally ok with this.
I (Mr Copulater) find this such a hornynthing to do, and we're planning to live out this "fantasy" in the near future!!

We'd love to hear from other couples AND single guys who have tried this or in some way been involved in this sort of scenario..
Marty n Tracey

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I was almost the guy going home with the wife once and they backed out. I regret it til this day i love the idea of being the single guy fucking a wife hard like she hasnt been in a long time or teaming up with hubby or even better other guys to gangbang her. Maybe one day

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Bummer they chickened out. I bet they're regretting it to this day also!
    Such a horny thing to do for all ibvolved.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

6 years ago

why would you stupidly assume you would fuck a wife hard like she hadn’t been in a long time ,why you assume your going to better at it and harder than her husband ,personally i think they made a good judgement call backing out from you with your assumed attitude

mr b

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Boobs or bust.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

one particular time.I don't know if it was a set-up or legit,but.. here it is..An older woman picks me up and takes home.. (Circa 1979 - pre computers, mobile phones and shit))I was buff as fuck.. and bullet proof -- and a cunt even then.So, we get to her's: I look around and note there is "Male Stuff" everywhere..Not phased.we had some great hot unprotected sex (as was done then)..All of a sudden.. NOISES outside.."Fuck!!" she says. "Hubby is home.. fuck off quick.. go go go "Fuck that.. I am naked.. clothes everywhere.. I am not going anywhere..Hubby bursts in.. angry as hell (Apparently...)I sit down again.He blusters and threats..So I bluff.."Fella - I am NOT your problem... SHE is.. you want to go at me, THEN I become your problem and it will fucking hurt you to make that mistake.."(Shit along those lines anyway)"Your lady asked me here, and when she asks to me to leave, I will... up until then, I stay."
    She looked all weird at me.. and so did she.. Finally she goes.. "Would you just fucking go please...?"So.. I get up. dressed fully.. socks, boots AND even did my laces up.. tucked my shirt in, buckled my belt and adjusted my knife on my hip.Finished my beer.. thanked her for the sex, told them both to enjoy their evening and left.To this day, I do not know IF I was a sex toy, OR if the deal was legit..Out of everyone I have met in the past.. and would like to meet again.. THAT couple.. together, or individually, is one couple I would LOVE to catch up and find out the truth..So... IF you are on here guys.. hit me up eh...... "Sometimes we win.. sometimes we lose"

• sohot60

sohot60

6 years ago

I'd say that it would be exciting for you Tracey, on the prowl, and you Marty, waiting in anticipation whatching the time go by before their arrival.

This is the interesting part though.

Is the guy going to be surprised, shocked and prepared to participate or is he going to run. LOL

You wan't know what his limitations are.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall. It would be quite interesting.

On my end, i would find the scenario extremely exiting.💙

Go for it guys, but you've got to let us know the outcome.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Which pub do you guys go to?

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I think it's a fair assumption the husband isn't the star of the show. Where is he? Not to be seen here, or in the flesh apparently. That speaks volumes to me, suggests she is looking for something better. He may even be preventing meets because he doesn't stack up to her. May even be a fake profile. Hard to say without pictures of him.

Has anyone thought of the danger factor here? There is no way I'd go back to someone's house having never met the husband. Worst case scenario, you could end up murdered, at best you'd get a root with high risk attached. The other scenario that could go horribly wrong is that hubby doesn't know, the fallout could be fatal. I think the danger needs to be highlighted. How far do you go for a root?

Also add the husband probably isn't the looker in the partnership, would it put you off your mojo if you were expected to have sex in front of a disgusting creep. It would me. Kind of disappoints me that men are so unfussy. Any hole is a good hole, regardless of the circumstances or attendees?

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I touch myself!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Well everyone has an opinion good bad or indifferent. The excitement of it all is what one is looking for both for Marty and Tracey as well as the guys that would be lucky enough to be in Traceys site.
    As you have said he would be made aware of the situation and it would then be up to the individual to go ahead or not. Its a choice. One may think all is cool. This could go bad like anything in this world but that can happen just dating a lady too. You never know their background as they dont know yours.
    Meeting up from online contact is always something that can be both good or bad. You try and sory out the crazies fakes and all but until contact happens you dont know. Threesome situations with a married couple or bf/gf are fun as long as all are comfortable. Its rather cool being able to communicate with the couple both individually or together. Nine times out of ten its about making the lady happy if not always and hubby is happy because she is so no harm done.
    This is my opinion right or wrong but hey guys if its your fantasy and you go for it do have fun enjoy and have a ball.Happy New Year

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I was caught in a situation like this many years ago when I was a young teenager parading around the clubbing scene in my heyday. After a decent evenings drinking I got talking to a middle aged woman in a bar and after flirting for multiple hours we both agreed to head back to hers for what I imagined would be for hours of quality sex. It wasn't until we were in the cab halfway back to her place where she dropped the bomb that she was married and her husband was at home.
    So you can only imagine an inexperienced 19yr old's face when she said that. All up even though I was probably a terrible lay with how nervous I was it was a good night and probably the catalyst for me enjoying the whole 'hotwife' scene.
    Morale of the story is tell the guy before he drinks the bar dry that your married and in an open relationship :)

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Been in that scenario many a times copulator. Not that I'm boasting. Sometimes it's the wife alone at a bar, sometimes it's the couple together and the guy will strike up a conversation, then casually the husband throws in the "my wife wants to shag you". All in all it's usually one way or the other. Either a fantastic experience and repeats or it's creepy as! I'd say just use your gut feelings and don't be dissuaded by an ordinary experience. It's a hit and miss thing. Any questions, feel free to hit me back

- Posted from rhpmobile

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 years ago

We have done this once. Very casually and spur of the moment at the local Workers Club lol. All at hubbys encouragement after I received a message from a man (different site) saying he'd just seen me at the pub with hubby and wanted to know of he could come and say hey. We have always enjoyed planned mmfs we've had in the past but this particular encounter added that extra spice and spontaneity.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Sawadee

Sawadee

6 years ago

... if only you knew it would turn out exactly the way it does in your fantasy.

Not being a spoil sport as my ex and I also ventured into this type fantasy, Before we finally settled on meeting a guy from here over a coffee , then she got to carry out her fantasy..

Just our experience.. Jay..

• inspirit

inspirit

6 years ago

to do this within my Stag/Vixen fwb relationship. Tho he has sent me out, to return to him..... 😊 So hot too.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

For all the comments and shared experiences.
    We'll let you know if/when it happens and how it turns out!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• twomagichands4u

twomagichands4u

6 years ago

Quoting 'copulater'
    For all the comments and shared experiences.

We'll let you know if/when it happens and how it turns out!

- Posted from rhpmobile
    Let me know which pub you will be at and when :P Have a great new year guys!

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I would give you one🙇 for ole times sake!

• AKAHunk

AKAHunk

6 years ago

I've been on the other end of that as the Mr while the Mrs was out, although they played alone and she told me all about it while we had amazing sex afterwards. It's still one of my go to sexual memories while I'm solo lol

Would love to help a couple live out that fantasy as I know how turned on everyone gets before, during and after!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I often enjoy the thought of her flirting and picking up while on a girls night out. She hasn't yet but the fantasy always leads to crazy sex afterwards.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• madotara69

madotara69

6 years ago

Quoting 'cavey50'

one particular time.I don't know if it was a set-up or legit,but.. here it is..An older woman picks me up and takes home.. (Circa 1979 - pre computers, mobile phones and shit))I was buff as fuck.. and bullet proof -- and a cunt even then.So, we get to her's: I look around and note there is "Male Stuff" everywhere..Not phased.we had some great hot unprotected sex (as was done then)..All of a sudden.. NOISES outside.."Fuck!!" she says. "Hubby is home.. fuck off quick.. go go go "Fuck that.. I am naked.. clothes everywhere.. I am not going anywhere..Hubby bursts in.. angry as hell (Apparently...)I sit down again.He blusters and threats..So I bluff.."Fella - I am NOT your problem... SHE is.. you want to go at me, THEN I become your problem and it will fucking hurt you to make that mistake.."(Shit along those lines anyway)"Your lady asked me here, and when she asks to me to leave, I will... up until then, I stay."
    She looked all weird at me.. and so did she.. Finally she goes.. "Would you just fucking go please...?"So.. I get up. dressed fully.. socks, boots AND even did my laces up.. tucked my shirt in, buckled my belt and adjusted my knife on my hip.Finished my beer.. thanked her for the sex, told them both to enjoy their evening and left.To this day, I do not know IF I was a sex toy, OR if the deal was legit..Out of everyone I have met in the past.. and would like to meet again.. THAT couple.. together, or individually, is one couple I would LOVE to catch up and find out the truth..So... IF you are on here guys.. hit me up eh...... "Sometimes we win.. sometimes we lose"
    You pick the one bloke who didn't try shoot bullets into you with one or another type of a gun.
    You unlaced and took off your boots ?
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Mctag9

Mctag9

6 years ago

I have done this quite a few times now - Once was a random pick up at a pub and the others either pre-arranged at a pub or an arranged visit.
    Love it!! Some wives/girlfriends had done it before and it was a relaxed fun time but the best for me have been when it was their first time and they're overcoming their apprehensions and fears and their joy when they've realised their fantasy - When hubby gets involved as well it is just awesome!!
    I'll do it again at the drop of hat!!

• johnisfun3

johnisfun3

6 years ago

Quoting 'copulater'
    Bummer they chickened out. I bet they're regretting it to this day also!

Such a horny thing to do for all ibvolved.

- Posted from rhpmobile
    I can agree with you. The guy must be regretting now. I can only think of either he may have a poor eyesight or it may be cold winter day.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Hmmmm.. we'll keep that in mind! ;-)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Hmmmm.. we'll keep that in mind! ;-)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Fair enough that came of arrogant and i understand thats not what hotwifing is about it is more a cuckolding thing. Anyway just a fantasy...

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

If the husband joins in and maybe even another 1 or 2

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Mrs 300Orgasms as the name may suggest loooves sex. She is outgoing and vivacious, except...she can’t flirt. That’s okay. I love her dearly and we can still hot wife. I just have to organise it for her. It’s still lots of fun.
    BTW - Has anyone else noticed there doesn’t seem to be a lot of hotwifing posts from Sydney people.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Yes its been pretty quiet on the Hotwife Scene