Hot Wife? 3 some? Cuck?

June 14 2024

I own a small cocktail bar and over the years i have met quite a few women men and couples that i can say are my friends. There is one couple that comes in a on and off and i am starting to ask myself...."Hmmmmm maybe these two are in the lifestyle?"

I am usually quite outspoken but this couple is quite well off and maybe a bit intimidating in that mrs is HOT, mr is friendly and a nice guy, if i said something "hey are you guys swingers?" and i was wrong i think the embarrassment would epic lolol
She is very cuddly and open in her conversation and she has said "we are going to invite you to our place one day"
She is never overtly sexual but she is suggestive and i am thinking there maybe something there.

So do i ask? Or let them invite me and go over and find out that way?

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

4 months ago

Given the context I wouldn't ask. But you could drop hints in the conversation about them inviting you over I guess.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 months ago

If they genuinely wanted to invite you, they already would have. That's just my opinion of course. Sounds like as regulars to your bar, they might be being somewhat polite/cheeky even.
    Bite the bullet and just invite yourself..... See what happens.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

4 months ago

Oh dear…. No. I wouldn’t invite them. If they are just friendly and they are regulars, and you are wrong, they might tell other regulars, might embellish the story etc. I wouldn’t if I were you.
    If they are swingers and want to invite you and let’s say, her cuddling and being suggestive is sussing you out, then just play along. If that’s what they are doing, sussing you out slowly, then be sussed out slowly. If she is suggestive, say something suggestive back, include him in that. Respond with suggestive things about both of them, jokingly hint at 3somes or group scenario.
    Hey, you like a slow burn, here is a delicious one right in front of you!
    And if you are wrong about their intentions, then at least you haven’t risked your bar reputation in the neighbourhood to find out.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 months ago

IMO Be professional at work. Treat them as customers. That means no flirty behavour or anything like that including hands to self as other customers might find that unprofessional and innappropriate.
    You wait for invite, without being push or creepy.
    Be warned tho if things turn into a messy situation (not in a good way), your business reputation is on the line.
    Like any work place, don't shit in the nest.

Ms Foxy

• fun2behere

fun2behere

4 months ago

My recommendation is let it slide. Here is why.

I was a barman in my younger days and a tad more handsome than now. It was not uncommong to have women, who had a few drinks, ask me home. I always made an excuse politely and was happy to see them sober. Did date one later for a while. Once was serving a table of 3 couples and one of the wives said in front of everyone ‘Come back to our place as we are having drinks.’ I said thanks but I can’t tonight. To a table of shocked looks, including her husband, she said, ‘I’ll make it worth your while.’ I saw them often again and we were all polite as if it never happened but a few drinks in someone can make people flirt a bit too hard sometimes.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 months ago

Compliment her and compliment him for whatever he’s doing to deserve such a lovely stunner. Then leave it and they will come to you if they want you.

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

4 months ago

Never mix business and pleasure, it will always end bad! Plenty of other fish in the sea, good luck fishing 🎣

• cairnsfuncouple

cairnsfuncouple

3 months ago

Definitely don't creep on the patrons no matter how horny you are.