Hi

February 05 2024

I’m too shy this is new for me.. my feeling to try new and conforming my stamina is strong.suggest me how can I made new relationship this platform ….like discrete first but regularly.. second question how many time for sex intercourse a female allowed and stay good stainable stamina.

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

Mate, to be honest, this probably isn't the place for you. This platform is a challenge even for the most confident people. If you're shy and unsure it's going to be somewhere between infuriating and soul destroying.

I would suggest you try something like Bumble or Hinge and try to meet some people. Maybe join a local club or something to build up a bit of confidence. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

The answer to your second question (if I understand it correctly) is......... as many times as she wants to.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Hey Sam. Spam out heaps of messages, put some thought into how you do that but putting lots of time/energy into any one particular message is not sustainable. Most people take some time to find their groove and the difficulty curve is dealing with the ego damage from this. Patience and low expectations are the key, marathon not a sprint and try to start new relationships in real life too, don't just be a computer guy - that's a small niche with a lot of dudes trying to fill it. Be a cool guy that also uses the computer to enhance his already awesome life.

Your second question might be lost in translation for me but the wonderful thing about women is they are all different, like spices. Sporty, Scary, Ginger, Posh, Baby, Naughty, Filthy and Kinky.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

DUUUUUDE!
    Don't post while you're tanked.
    🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

Or while you're driving!

Ms Foxy