Help Looking For that Couple

October 27 2022

I have been looking for a long time and have been trying to find that couple who is experimental or straight, I am more then happy to play by their rules, but I have had no luck.

So what am I doing wrong, do I need to change my profile, any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

So weird that the horned unicorns aren’t popular. It’s the only kind I’d want.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

How odd? There are heaps of couples on here. We aren’t ‘Unicorns’!
    Not sure if being experimental makes you a ‘Unicorn’?! 🤔 Doubt it…

Could it be because you’re attached and want to be discreet? Some couples aren’t into that.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

When Hubby and I invite men to play with us, we prefer experienced Bi men. Have had nothing but disappointment from curious/experimental "straight" men. This has made our group experiences so much more fun the last few years

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

a year ago

Are you not having any luck?
    You have a very nice validation so surely some luck!
    Not sure what the scene is way over west but maybe the pool is smaller as it seems all your friends are from the East. Maybe it’s just a geographical thing, we live 2 hrs from Sydney and we may as well live in Antarctica 😂.
    I had no sooner viewed this post and viewed your profile to put it into context and had a message from you, obviously a pro forma one which I have no issue with but many people want you to personalise that first message just for them.
    Time, who has the time for all this?
    I don’t look at my time here as “actively looking” as I think most here would have to deem it a failure. I browse, read what interests me, send off a few likes and expect absolutely nothing. We’ve had a few meets from here and might have a few more, we don’t hold our breath though!

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I have to agree with the earlier responses. RHP has a huge amount of men seeking couples as well as couples seeking men . Everyone seeks something different.
    As has been stated , being married is often a no for many . Once again if you attend an event / party , you possibly won’t be asked about your martial status and it takes that out of the equation. Then again, that may not be possible for you as it’s obviously not discreet .
    As for changing your profile - if it is a true , honest reflection of who you are and what you seek I say leave it as it is . Good luck . Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Ask your partner. 🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

a year ago

I have found the couples will find you.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Your miles apart with your partner, she probably ist aware of this conversation, she can’t defend or share her side of the story, the idea she doesn’t want sex is probably more to do with you.
    We don’t want to be part with further hurting her and you are asking so, whether you think she won’t know, we would.

Sorry, just us and if she ever reads through this thread, she may may feel a little less un comfortable and she is someone we consider none the less.

Maybe there is some who feel different, we all are in our ways.

Mado
    Mado,Tara xx

• SydneySteve

SydneySteve

a year ago

Hi