Height Inches for Cock Inches

November 28 2023

If you could trade any number of inches from your height, for more inches on your cock... how many inches are you gonna swap?

Or, would you go the other way, trade inches from your cock length, or more height.

A connundrum.

Me... I'd like another inch downstairs, but I don't think I'd trade it from my height. I'll see if Margo will give me one of her inches 😬😆

- Alex

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I’m a goalkeeper, I’d take 2 inches off my cock to be 6’3” perhaps.

But on balance, it’s not cock length that makes me good at sex and it’s not height that makes me a good ‘keeper.

So it does raise considerations around where those 2 inches could be more effective.

• CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

5 months ago

I'd give up an inch of height, and half an inch of cock, for an extra 1.5 inch of tongue, do we have a deal?

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

5 months ago

What about girth?
    I’d take half an inch off height and add that to girth and that would be just about perfect for the 2 esses unless I can give inches to Mrs S then I’d give 2 inches to her height and an inch or two to her boobs and we’d both be even more chuffed.
    As it is we manage quite well but this is a fun little exercise all the same!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 months ago

I cant of afford to lose either... would not like to be any shorter than my 5 ' 9 and no shorter than what l pack downstairs ... GF says she prefers 8 inches , but l told her lm not about to cut off 3 inches to please anyone...

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I've got a half inch I'll straight give away if anyone wants it

• Felicitous

Felicitous

5 months ago

I'll give an inch for the extra mile 😂😏

• TheMinx

TheMinx

5 months ago

It's hard to 69 if he's too tall and short cock.
    Alex however you are just puuuurrfect.😜

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I’m pretty happy where I am so I’ll stay 6’1”. I’ll leave the guessing on my cock leangth to others 😄

• Matureguy57

Matureguy57

5 months ago

I am ok with myself.180cm tall..9+ inch cock.. and long 👅

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Good question. 1 inch so still makes it 7 inches and 5.10