Has anyone bull felt bad cuckolding/humiliating the hubby

February 23 2023

I have been doing this for a while and I absolutely love it. I just wonder sometimes that what if in the heat of the moment if anyone is being hurt and not saying anything. As a bull I love being dominant but I have had this internal feeling that maybe I was hurting some1. Has any1 experienced that before.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If all parties gave consent, what is the issue? You are adults
    Unless you've done something without consent, now you feel bad.
    Give us some more details, so we know

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

If they (others) are not speaking up during play and not communicating, not you problem. Let the couple sort their crap out. You don’t really provide after care, the couple do it for each other. You're a 3rd and have the privilege to be invited. Its not your "coupled committed relationship". If it makes you feel bad because they didnt speak up, end it and don't return.

Ms Foxy

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Is he asking for a friend?? 😂

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

If you are unsure of the situation/agreement then I would recommend you stop doing it.
    Its not worth leaving with a bad taste in your mouth.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Sounds like you are full of bull!

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Well I think it’s a positive you’re still thinking about consent and their comfort along the way. If worried you can always ask before or after. I have spoken to a couple bulls who said they drew the line at outright hubby humiliation (yelling at them etc) because it wasn’t their thing to degrade like that. I suppose you can only go by what they tell you so the best you can do is check in

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

I notice your profile say's almost nil about youself ? You actually say more in this post than your profile , so just wondering how you manage to meet all these couples and without any pic's ? Asking for a friend ?