Has anyone been to Infusions Swingers Club in Perth?

October 29 2023

My wife and I are thinking about going to a sex club to dip our toes in the world of swingers. As we are newbies to the whold scene we will probably just watch and take in the vibe. If you've been to any of the clubs in Perth could you let us know which you would recommend (especially for those who are just starting out). Cheers.

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

6 months ago

I personally find Club 103 the best club for newbies. There is a social area downstairs, lovely outdoor area too, with play areas upstairs. Infusions is all on one level, and very couple friendly. I havent been to Sensationz, so cant really comment about it.

• seriola84

seriola84

6 months ago

I’ve been to Infusions a few times, and it’s always been pretty relaxed (we’ve only gone on quieter Sundays). The women I have gone with have felt comfortable there and enjoyed themselves. I can’t comment on the other ones just yet.

• RoseApothecary

RoseApothecary

6 months ago

Both clubs are great, highly suggest you check them out. Infusions is newer, 103 is a little run down but still pretty cool. Plenty of space to just chill and watch.

• gemandwill

gemandwill

6 months ago

We've been to infusions and we rate it highly. Very welcoming. The nights we attended were buzzing.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I can recommend Infusions Club Belmont. It's big spacious and has serval social areas to mingle and lots of areas to play. I recommend going on a quieter night for the first time so staff can give you a tour and talk with you about the club and introduce you to people.