Hard, harder, hardest

November 15 2023

Hi all, looking for a non pill 💊 option to take my hard from hard to hardest. Looking to hear from others as to what non chemical options they have has success with. Happy to hear from all

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

Paddle pop stick and rubber band.
    Be warned: spinters 😝😜

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 months ago

Oohhh be careful 😬
    Have a read further down in the Forums about what happened to young mate with ED..... 😱

• Razzledazzle74

Razzledazzle74

5 months ago

Thanks msFoxy, yes paddle pop sticks are not the best idea but that’s for your suggestion 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

cold showers

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

5 months ago

On a podcast I learned you can get laser for it but its expensive. It was in the US though. Not sure if its available here.

• CliveWing

CliveWing

5 months ago

1: No personal experience with issue or cure but over on reddit (/r/erectiledysfunction) the general consensus is that L-Citrulline is the best non-pharmacy suppliment, if taken in high doses for a long period of time.

2: Avoid vasodilators (that close down blood vessels) such as nasal decongestants. Same with lots of other common items like Ibuprofen, and antihistamines (eg. hay fever medications)

3: Penis pump, when used moderatly over many years. Opens up the blood vessels, with the added bonus of extra girth.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

5 months ago

Tribulus terrestris Is a herb available as pills. It’s a natural herb promoted to assist control blood sugar and cholesterol. It also may assist with sexual health by improving levels of testosterone.

• Captain_K

Captain_K

5 months ago

Cock rings can work great

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

5 months ago

The best non pill option I know of is an enthusiastic woman, on the end of my penis. Tends to make it rather hard 😋

Pills are fun too.

- Alex.

• Swede712

Swede712

5 months ago

Not exactly in the no pill category but it is healthy.
    CoQ10, folic acid and zinc supplements.
    All can be found in low mg tablets and are good for your health, I'm pretty sure there's a brand that has all three in one tablet.

• madotara69

madotara69

5 months ago

Essential amino acid’s, stuff from health food stores, the ancient Chinese figured out that that little organ up in your brain seeks three specific amino’s, l lysine, l arginine and methionine together and creates the chemicals of Arousal, released into your system, couple teaspoons and a couple hours edging or foreplay and things go way beyond hard, into altered state and intense sexual pleasure, intense sexual emotions intense orgasms and by the way it’s not gender specific.

And watermelon, some bananas skin too, cold pressed with ginger root and pomegranate seeds.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Boundinpleasure

Boundinpleasure

5 months ago

Besides the active lifestyle, a clean diet and a dirty mindset try Tong Kat Ali and ginseng. Double dose both the morning of any anticipated need for hardness.

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

5 months ago

I recommend a B*I*T*C*H.
    Beautiful
    Individual
    That
    Causes
    Hard ones. 😜

• EndlessSummer85

EndlessSummer85

5 months ago

Heavy weightlifting train and or boxing to boost the testosterone

• Emaleo

Emaleo

5 months ago

Length and strength honey

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Kegel exercises for men have been proven to help, and this is backed up by reputable clinical studies. However, high blood pressure and diabetes can all affect erectile hardness, so you need to make sure that these factors are not playing a negative role too.

• KISSprinciple

KISSprinciple

4 months ago

I'm on anti depressants so struggled for a long time & ended up just not trying. After a google search I thought FK it & got a "Bathmate" hydro max pump. I'm cracking boners flat out, I never realised how much I missed morning glory. Even tied in some push ups & planks in between (3 X 5min sessions).