HOTWIFE aspirations and dating in the real world.

February 04 2024

How common is it for men, when looking for a long term partner,  is to want to find a loving hotwife? I've been on here for a number of years now and know this is the path I would like to go forward with any long-term partner.
Maybe RHP should look at adding this to their list of intentions.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Seems to be on the rise. Purely based on comments I've read from these sites AND what single friends have mentioned.
    Can't say , even though we are ENM, it would ever be a priority to me though. More importantly things to seek in a partner than their wanting to be shared.

• Ex007

Ex007

3 months ago

I have found previous long-term partners here before. Unfortunately, the quality here has gone down hill in the last few years.

Fingers crossed for you
    Ex🐈‍⬛

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 months ago

Is it called a hotwife only if one spends time with her separately (away) from her husband? I see one but her partner is nearly always present.

But just regarding my experiences, I'd say it's about making the best of what you find, rather than being able to find exactly what you want. I'm still looking for a different situation for myself, but the current situation still holds a lot of value to me/us.

• youngfun1992

youngfun1992

3 months ago

@sublime, interesting questions, I think it’s more something that develops between partners, I suspect it would be hard to find one someone who is immediately into it and a good match. From some personal experience meeting then developing is the best.
    Happy chat more about it offline :)

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 months ago

Some men ( and women ) have that personality where things like that is no big deal .. They are very secure ppl without any jealousy issues.. So yes ' l think it could work ...

I also believe there are couples who no longer want to put up with a stale marriage when they can reinvigorate it by looking outside the square.....