Guest Members - How long do they get to reply?

March 25 2022

Hi All,

Have noticed in a few guest member profiles they've stated they can only reply to messages for a short period of time, is this correct? Does the site prevent guest users from replying (or even reading messages) after a set number of days? As paying members we would be a little disappointed if we spent an hour or so crafting a message to a specific user and have it unreadable if the guest member doesn't login with a set time frame.

Thanks

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

7 days from receipt of said message

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

2 years ago

An hour or so to craft a message?

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

Every time you send a message or reply to a guest, they have 7 days to reply. After.that they can not contact you, unless you message them again.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

If they have missed the chance of being able to respond to your message, it probably doesn't matter so much for them, because someone else will contact them very soon enough.

But I was pretty sure it was 7 days regardless of whether you've read the message or even logged in or not. But I might be mistaken.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Is that 7 days only for the original message? Once you have chatted for a bit, can they reply at any time after that?

• Jay696969

Jay696969

2 years ago

Usually people check on weekends but some guest profiles they never want to reply🙂 I Don’t know what forced them to make RHP profile 🤣

• SexyFunVibez

SexyFunVibez

2 years ago

So frustrating! We’re guests & have had some great convos & been keen to meet up, but because we didn’t open or see responses etc till too late we’ve been unable to get in touch. I’m sure they felt ghosted & probably a bit upset, but the only option is to fork out $$$$ to start the convo again 🤷‍♀️
    I’d be pissed if I was a paying member and this was in the way of me and a great night though.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

By the time I've thought of a response to most of the closed conversations I get, it's too late.

• Funcouple1212

Funcouple1212

2 years ago

Obviously there are many legitimate reasons as why a slow response, but I believe in good manners and if a person takes the time to message, at least respond within a respectable time frame where possible, even if it’s a no thank you for whatever reason.

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

2 years ago

If you're super keen on them the only other option is to take a chance and within your initial message give them some other way of contacting you direct.