Going solo for the first time

September 28 2018

Ok so I’m very nervous and getting butterflies 🦋 any advice is appreciated

I’ve only ever attended one private party with a play partner. I was comfortable and had a great time despite my nerves. I trusted him to lead me and take care of my welfare and introduced me to many people. We enjoyed the experience together.

This time I’m attending as a single. I wanted to be free 🦋 to flit around as I choose without a partner being jealous or uncomfortable.

Now I’m quietly shitting myself and having second thoughts and considering bringing along a friend if I may.

What are your thoughts or advice you could give please 😊

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Take a ventriloquist dummy? Could be fun.

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

6 years ago

Enjoy! 😈

If you are not comfortable when you are there, either talk to host about what is making you uncomfortable ..or you can leave. What happens is entirely your choice, whether you have a partner in crime with you or not.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Can I cum ..... hold ur hand 🤚 that is ... lol 😂 To be honest with u Lionsdoll1 ... I've never been to one .. always wanted to but haven't had the balls to go solo as I believe it makes a grander entrance with ur date on your arm .. your a cool 😎 chick Don't sweat 💦 it .. just go with the flow ... I'm sure you'll enjoy urself either way ..... stay safe ...

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Nerves are only natural as this is your first venture on your own...

Be confident in the fact that this is something you want and seek and think of the reasons you chose to go solo on this venture.

When you get there and you are on your own flirting and enjoying yourself the nerves will go away.
    If something doesn’t feel right you are in complete control to say no and to remove yourself from the environment.
    If something feels good then go with it and make it feel damn good ;-)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• nightingale8

nightingale8

6 years ago

I went once solo to a private party. It was a good social experiment for me since I'm not naturally confident going alone in group situations first up so yes was quietly sitting myself too! I had a nice chat with some people but didn't end up taking things further as I didn't feel connected to anyone, which was fine. Then said my goodbyes late into the evening and left! It helped that I knew the couple who organised it and they were experienced in the lifestyle so I felt safe. Somewhat of a disappointment but in that situation I'm happy I didn't force myself into anything I wasn't comfortable with. The pressure only came from myself and no-one else. So not an issue I even forgot I went until reading this post!

I think if you know the hosts are experienced and are aware of your concerns they will have your back. Because really no-one wants to see they invitees having a bad time. Good hosts will introduce you individually to everyone and help the conversation along too. I think it's on the hosts to make extra effort for their rare unicorns x

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

You won't need to do anything except be there. As a single woman at a party, the fun finds you, trust me. And people will look out for you, even if they're complete strangers.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Yesterday I decided to attend alone with a good girl friend and her play partner only ☺️

Unfortunately the backup sitter has canceled on me this morning 😢 I’ll be in mummy mode at home and yet to experience.... next time.

I appreciate all responses. Xx

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I’d go with a swinging friend. For me it’s always more fun.