RHP User

RHP User

M36 F31

Gloryhole for hire?

November 12 2023

I have a fantasy I want to fulfill. Does anyone in the Melbourne area have a fully functioning glory hole? I mean a real one, solid walls with a hole for sucking?

I’m looking to borrow it. Fantasy is to pleasure 5-10 guys back to back while being filmed. I’m not looking for guys, I’m looking for the facilities. I’m not interested in something flimsy like a curtain.

Comments

• Champagne333

Champagne333

6 months ago

Foldable screens work a treat and if it’s 4 panels you can box yrself in and have 4 holes

• Swede712

Swede712

6 months ago

they're pretty easy to make, its just the location that's the issue, most glory holes in Melbourne are gone now because of cleanliness but there are a few brothels that still have them with heavy restrictions.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

giant cardboard box

• CJFAST

CJFAST

6 months ago

Il make one for you as long as I get my cock sucked , hit me up

• Knickerless

Knickerless

5 months ago

Sounds like another trip to Bunnings! I reckon swapping out an internal door for one with the required hole in it should be fairly straightforward. Fuck it, just make a hole in the door. What are your requirements? An ensuite bathroom? A tea towel? Do you want to be able to take a break without being seen by the men being pleasured or is that neither here nor there.
    LET'S MAKE DIAGRAMS!

• Swede712

Swede712

5 months ago

How’d you go with tracking down a location, curious to see if there’s any legit ones out there besides brothels.

• youngfun1992

youngfun1992

4 months ago

I would happily build you one and hold the camera :) what a dream come true, shame it soo hard to find in Australia

• Wild_Pagan_Love

Wild_Pagan_Love

3 months ago

Just invite some carpenters ;)