Girls only

April 09 2024

Hi everyone! We are currently searching for another female to play solo with the female half of this duo.

Whilst we know this website is very much more aligned for swapping couples etc. We just wondered if there is a big demand for girl on girl only here? Obviously single girls would be more ideal because partnered women would understandably want their partner involved.

So we know it isn’t what most are here for but is there hope for us here or perhaps a fools errand?

Any helps or advice would be great, we have started also checking out the events listed on here too!

Comments

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

14 days ago

You say girl on girl only but the tags in your forum post are all to do with threesomes. Did you mean to put that or did that stuff just auto fill?

You're in the right place for what you want it's just a matter of patience actually getting it. Lots of fakes to sift through and the real ones are understandably wary of new profiles. It's a bit like fishing in that respect....

• teamaj2

teamaj2

14 days ago

Yes , there definitely is the single females you seek on here . There is also partnered ladies who are free to explore without their partners .
    Personally , I think you would have more success attending events / parties .
    These wonderful ladies are in high demand and are spoilt for choice .
    It is important to remember she’s not just there for your pleasure and exploration but her own . Always treat her with utmost respect , adhere to her boundaries, she maybe concerned for her safety - and have boundaries around where to meet etc
    There are ladies only events in Melbourne and many events that welcome couples and single ladies only ( no single men ) .
    Confident single ladies will find you . Make sure your profile lets her know what’s in this for her . I truly believe a party / event will bring you more success on your venture. Good luck . Ax

• ashandpaul

ashandpaul

14 days ago

Would love to chat and reach out. I am married but deff open to meeting solo with another woman and sharing a special moment. 😘😘😘

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

14 days ago

Create your own profile and you'll see exactly how high the demands for girls only play is.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

14 days ago

You'll get ALOT more genuine interest on your own without the prospect of your hubby "watching in the corner" kinda thing...... Always icked me right out 🫣

• fun2behere

fun2behere

12 days ago

I have a female friend who is bi and created a profile to meet couples. The few times she did meet couples, it turned out the guy wanted to play and the woman wanted to watch. One woman even pulled her aside when they got back to the house and said to her ‘I’m not really bi. It's my husband's birthday and you are his present’ She got up and walked out. Another woman wanted to film her with her husband. Genuine bi women are unicorns for a reason. They have become cynical and suspicious of idiot men and fake bi couples. Go to events and social meets and you will find real people who are who they say they are.