RHP User

RHP User

M42 F43

Ghosting

August 06 2023

I’m really curious as to why someone would message you, you swap pics and plan to meet up. Chat some more getting to know that person or couple set up a meet up and then Just disappear….. Why ?? Why bother in the first place? Is it to use our pics as wank material? Is it the thrill of the chase? I wish we could name and shame time wasters…..

Comments

• Rach23

Rach23

9 months ago

I guess some people change their mind or have second thoughts. It would be nice if they just said, sorry I've changed my mind but some people are just fkn rude!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Happens to me all the time hahah i enjoy chatting and getting to know someone or people i look for a connection but as rare as
    the replys are the ones that do initially chat
    dont stick around ..there is always something better that comes along or ppl just get lost in the hundreds of message that they receive..

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

Rule #101: don't swap pictures till after you've met or you're actually sleeping with them.

Ms Foxy

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

9 months ago

Who would know. We tend to see them as fakes and time wasters. Prefer to enjoy those who actually turn up. We have had couples at least provide a reason and that’s fair enough. But the ones who disappear …. Nah block them and move on. Life is too short

• time4us4play

time4us4play

9 months ago

Wish there was a secret girls club where we could add all the time wasters.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

9 months ago

Why? Its beyond me, happens way too often!

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

Theyre fisherman who like Catch and Release.... the baited, casted, hooked one and set it free..... all games for some peeps. They got what they wanted (pics, attention) and ceased to be interested anymore usually.

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

9 months ago

Yep. I no long dirty talk or swap naughty pics. Almost 100% of the time conversations that head that way end up with no meetup.

What I don’t get is being asked for a number after chatting at a club or event, swapping a txt to confirm, then nothing. Why talk for an hour if you’re going to do that?

• mssexybitch2u

mssexybitch2u

9 months ago

Who knows why but it speaks volumes about who they are as a person. Unless an actual meet is arranged by day/time I wouldn’t read too much into it. If an arranged meet is arranged and then ghosting happens it can be frustrating. When the ghoster comes back ( and they will ) unless an explanation is given straight away I would call them out on it. Set boundaries so they know what is acceptable to you. Whether you want to wipe them or try again is up to you. If they ghost again then cease all communication with them. We’re not in high school and more people need to act like adults.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

9 months ago

The pain in the arse is. You chat with them, feed the ego etc for a week, investing hours and then last minute "Oh, I can't make this weekend etc, etc".

• nortyones

nortyones

9 months ago

Unfortunately keyboard warriors are everywhere. Ms Norty does not even want to bother with initial chat until I have vet them first. I think a lot think they can but get cold feet with couples as another man will be present.

• couplefb

couplefb

9 months ago

Who is the time waster? Is it the person or couple that ghosted you or you and your requirement of endless online banter before setting up a date?

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Some simple rules on how you go about from the first message to a playdate.

Check their profile is verified.

Ask for face pics and be willing to show the same back. Establish mutual attraction. Helps to see a full body clothes on pic is fine. Ask them if the pics are recently taken.

Don't exchange any nude pics until you have met in person.

After a bit of a general chat if your still keen ask them if they are willing to set a time and place to meet you somewhere public.

If they ghost then they are a time waster and you didn't invest much time yourself all good.

If they say the need to get back to you and have some excuse why they can't make a time/date/place then tell them to get back to you when they can make a commitment. If they get back to you great if not no loss.

If someone can commit to a date then confirm with them the day before. That way if they don't turn up then no excuse.

We have never stood up . Though we have had so many couples and singles BOM out at stage one or two and quite a few fail to confirm the day before. It's saved as from wasting our time sitting in some place for a no show.

It's not just the single guys. The couples are probably more flaky on average

We can't believe how some people trust a random person that they have only talked with online and go and book a hotel room and put all that trust into expecting the person... people to turn up and be what they were expecting. Really only yourself to blame for the disappointing outcome.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Yes true you have a good point verification isn't perfect but it rules out a big portion of the deceptive profiles but more so the fake couples profiles at least you know at some point they were a couple took the verification pic together.

I guess with the guys profiles it's just verifying they are who they are presenting themselves as in the profile (pics match and so on) in the eyes of rhp staff.

Though yes it wont stop them from being an unreliable person.

If they had 50 validations we would be looking probably looking elsewhere rather than make them go to the trouble of finding space for us on their wall of trophies.

• SaintJoker

SaintJoker

9 months ago

Catfishers...

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

It's quite common for men who have severe self confidence issues to make a fake profile, get a fix from a beautiful lady who otherwise might not bat an eyelid at him, and then ghost. It's been going on since online dating became a thing.

• Vessence

Vessence

9 months ago

Agree. We are all adults here. Why communicate and then suddenly ghost or block? I get if there's creepy reasons but seriously I don't understand where there seemed to be a genuine mutual interest to suddenly do it.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I wish we could have a name and shame list

• Supernova

Supernova

9 months ago

Dear oh dear be very thankful you’re a woman making this thread…

…if any man dared write this…he would be copping the favourite forum response that “nobody owes you anything” and that you must have fucked up your chances due to complete and utter lack of understanding in how to communicate…

Just imagine a dude calling the women who ghost him time wasters?!?

Omg he be getting absolutely wrecked lmao 🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I have been ghosted countless times, it's disappointing 😞

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Because it's easier to ghost than reject someone. They were obviously not that into you.
    What would you gain out of name and shame? Just because they ghost you, don't mean they will ghost others.
    Move on and don't take life so seriously.

• Hedonist

Hedonist

9 months ago

I recently interacted with an user who did her absolute best to sabotage the connection from the very start. Then proceeded to not show up to planned meet ups in public places. Then acted out when we finally met in person. Then blocked me LOL. Our profiles matched perfectly, chemistry was there. I guess some people just can't handle the idea of things getting "serious" IRL. In the end, they are real people, with serious problems sometimes: ghosting is probably the only way they know to deal with them.

• Nushtwo

Nushtwo

8 months ago

Same situation.. And without matching interests theres no point of sharing pics.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

50% of the people here are the cause of their last break up and the other 50% have been damaged by it.
    So the chances of finding good quality stable people are pretty slim.

• SensuousOne

SensuousOne

8 months ago

Isn't this a female trait...oooooo...I better watch out!!!

• Mrj00

Mrj00

8 months ago

This is common. The amount of times I've chatted with people and been ghosted is ridiculous. I've received messages from women or couples and if I'm not interested I've respectfully declined the offer. Doesn't seem to go the other way. I thought it was a common courtesy if someone takes the time to message you or chat. The moment you know it's not going to happen, you tell the person. Seems to be alot of 'stringing along' on this site.

• HenryZ

HenryZ

8 months ago

😂🤣

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

I have found this to be common

• TheGentleman118

TheGentleman118

8 months ago

I find it quite rude to not respond
    And just say hey I’m not gonna persue it any further
    We are all grown adults and can take it on the chin
    To me it’s a sign there not worth it and a lesson on how not to behave
    Manners are a wonderful thing

• ozmelbcpl4cpl2

ozmelbcpl4cpl2

8 months ago

Also we find the supposed unicorns on here read don't reply with a word.
    I'm pretty sure 80 per cent are fakes on here no doubt.
    It's both sexes tbh ..ghosting is done pretty much by men

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Ghosting is the no1 internet sport for losers.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Some of us doods got like 3 baby mamas so sometimes are time poor to reply or carry on with a booty call

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Happens all the time to us starting to wonder if there’s any real couples

• sharingiscaringx

sharingiscaringx

8 months ago

We’ve never got to the point of meeting up and ghosted but we’ve had ongoing chats with couples that just felt like a real effort on our side so we moved onto others that the conversation was more fluent with.

• sxy30sGCguy

sxy30sGCguy

8 months ago

I was ghosted by someone from RedHotPie just last weekend, single gal at a hotel......believe it or not but it happens, single gals can be very flaky

• Reeldeal

Reeldeal

8 months ago

I'm sooo sick of this. Men that are super keen to chat and arrange to catch up but then last minute either "sorry" or radio silence. I've stopped sending too many photos or entering into naughty chat before meeting because of this. I understand no one owes me anything but arranging to meet up and then ghosting is just disrespectful of other people's time.

• Seaside23

Seaside23

8 months ago

I think peeps get scared I was when I started it can be very overwhelming.

• Coupeman

Coupeman

8 months ago

Happens all the time on here in Canberra and also notice when you pay no one from your area ever on line mmmm seems a lot suss too me

• RHP User

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

8 months ago

If i wasn't going to get banned. I would post the CHATS of VERIFIED male members on here, some with 10+. Absolute Effing Wan*ers.

Ie: 1 hour before the meet, said "I know you said CONDOMS for INTERCOURSE", But I'm not travelling if i have to wear one. That little ***k knob, cost us Hours in moving clients around and a few hundred dollars on a room.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Unfortunately some profiles are false, as others have said they change there minds or they are just fishing for photos.
    We hate that happening to us also

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Either that or meetup & then ghost 🤣🤣🤣. Anyways, welcome to the club.

• VVBN88

VVBN88

8 months ago

I have been ghosted a few times by both singles females and couples.

Actually I have come across a profile where she clearly mentioned that we will chat for a while and see if we can establish a connection, pics and details can be shared close to a play date. (Once there is a connection there will be a less chance of not getting attracted to, at least in my case). You can still share the faceless pics not necessarily a nude.

We have talked for a while, this is the time where most of the time wasters, pic collectors, desperate, pushy people disappear.

Once connection has been established, she herself shared her nudes, details closed to the play meet.

• Thecharch

Thecharch

8 months ago

It could be as simple as someone lost your number

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Ghosting comes in many forms on here sadly, when you plan, talk and arrange it’s disappointing. I can’t imagine what it’s like for coulples/females on here, knowing what it’s like for a guy. I try to ask for pics on the one pic no bio profiles typically 🤐 and most are 🍋

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

That sux cause u know how hard I find to connect with people that want to catch up , I can onky dream

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

I have had that happen to me....

• crazyinlust

crazyinlust

8 months ago

Im getting sick off the constant chat, the meet up build up. Organise a day, We show up and they go missing, Then the day after they start coming up with reason why they didn't show. Sorry this sorry that. Fake fake fake

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

We got heaps on this app. We should be able to leave a comment on them account say that they are time wasters

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

It’s very hard to comment positively about people ghosting. I stems from the keyboard worrier mentality and the lack of repercussions for irresponsible actions. Some people need a positive clip over the ear

• HHAPPYYYY

HHAPPYYYY

7 months ago

I have had that many times… just wasting our time. I wish some ppl just be serious 🧐 and honest about what they want or if they want to meet or no. What’s the point to keep messaging for a while then no meeting.

• ProfessorBi

ProfessorBi

7 months ago

I agree, it is a complete waste of time. Better to keep it real and share your real intentions. Easier for both parties that way.

• Grower

Grower

7 months ago

What I get is on-line chat, flirting, pictures and then ..... nothing. No further responses. I'm yet to have someone agree to actually meet, so being ghosted on a proposed meeting would actually be an advance on my experience to date.

• Extraman

Extraman

7 months ago

Just so many ghosting on here now!!

• JennaTalls

JennaTalls

6 months ago

People photo collect. They'll tell u what u want to hear to get the pics.

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

6 months ago

They're dreamers and/or time wasters. We have found that after what seems like a positive initial contact if we haven't met in person within three weeks then it probably never will happen. We don't bother following up any further.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

A better option came up

• Nikki1965

Nikki1965

5 months ago

yeh i got that the other day from a womeni spoke to for a month havent spoken since

• Justabloke01

Justabloke01

5 months ago

Sites like these are very visually focused and people aren't interested in delayed gratification anymore. There are to many options and you can just click and forget and try and find something better visually with out putting some time in to get to know each other. But, I agree with its very rude. I would meet you guys for sure