Getting back in the game.. BBW

April 07 2024

Guys & gals & in between..
BBW trying to find that zest & confidence again.
Highly sexual but finding it hard ti run with & open that confidence again.
Here for tips - best positions with a BBW? How to rip the bandaid off meeting someone & just let the fun flow.
Aswell as trying new things like threesomes/outdoors without fear.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

23 days ago

Fellow fatty here 👋
    Fake it til you make it babes. Self consciousness is the ultimate turn off (in my opinion)... Even worse than bad teeth 😋
    As far as positions..... Well you know your body best; level of flexibility, athleticism even knowledge of your own biomechanics all come into play.... As well as the size and strength of your partners. Personally, I'm a massive fan of reverse cowgirl, spoons, legs over shoulders/feet to ears, standing missionary and good ole doggy-style...... The positions are endless really and the fun is in their exploration.
    Enjoy yourself 💕

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

23 days ago

BBW, be yourself babe, dont be self conscious of who you are, its a big world out there go enjoy it. you will find the confidence in your self if you go ahead and dont be introverted. Outdoors is a great expereince and Good Luck with your new experiences.

• Gtrain78

Gtrain78

19 days ago

No expert here but I think the person your with makes a huge impact in building your confidence. There are a lot of trophy hunters, numbers guys out there. They probably aren't the ones to help here. Outdoor play is amazing, just start off slow, like touching, foreplay.

• Liz1487

Liz1487

17 days ago

I would de-fetishise yourself by not starting your profile with a statement aimed at appeasing the biased male gaze. You say you love sex, so go out and put your needs and desires first. Have a great adventure! Find your peeps. Advice with love from another big bodied sex lover!