Fuck on first date ? Yes / No..

July 11 2020

The most common reply from guys would be yes . No problem ... goes without saying ' just the way we're wired . But due to community expectation etc not so clear cut for you ladies.. So in this modern era ' is this still a issue for you or do you take it as it comes ( no pun intended ) . Im talking dating ' not swinging. I've experienced both over the years ...

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

If I get a sense they are a good lover and I’m attracted, then yes.
    Mostly it takes me a couple (2-3) dates to have built up enough trust and interest to go there. Looking back at my patterns it’s rarely on the first date. Mostly date two or three.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m not sure what you mean by community expectations? I tend not to see myself limited in my sexuality and needs or bow to social stigma on being slut shamed.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I appreciate what your saying and maybe l should have been a little more specific.. Because of family values etc , there is or was a certain pressure that their ladies not to be jumping in bed with just anyone up front. This could have changed over the years and l stand corrected if so.

Just like you , l have dated girls who do and those who wait til the 2nd or 3rd date.. Somehow' l get the feeling things might have changed .. That's why I posed the question..

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

If the spark is there, why not. I met someone once, what was supposed to be just a night together, ended up being 4+yrs. Oopsy! 🙊

Ms Foxy

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I find I am not sexually attracted to anyone on first dates.. I usually require a few days to consider it as people grow on me. Last time I took someone home on the first date, I recall telling myself "I think I will like this one".

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Do men even date these days? My experience is that they are only after sex & nothing else. I’m very upfront that I do not sleep with guys on a first meet. Interest is soon lost after this which is no loss to me.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Because of the way guys think is why i posed this question to you ladies.. I'm thinking this topic will be divided with who's up for it and who's not. Personally ' l dont see a problem if theres chemistry and it feels right .. My wife put it on me on our first date with obviously no regrets .. Only recently we spoke about this and in her words ' " She thought it was only going to be a 1 off date and didn't want to miss the opportunity ? Very humbling for me of course..

• Just_Mitch

Just_Mitch

4 years ago

I’m a guy and just don’t understand the rush people are in. I’d definitely go in to a first date with a get to know you mentality. But then again I’m not really looking for one night stands so maybe I’m very different from the norm?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I don’t why not we’re all animals it’s all fun and safe go for it guys girls

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

U need a level of trust mostly from the guy but I’m pretty normal and funny and trustworthy my freinds and family know me a s a gentleman

• sweetfrangapani

sweetfrangapani

4 years ago

I think males definitely expected it on the first meet.
    I like to meet a few times but I guess because I dont put out on the first date there is usually not a second

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

...interesting statement ? Something l never thought of ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Well I have, and it landed me in 3 long term relationships but since my divorce I have fucked and fucked and fucked, as I don’t believe in playing games or hard to get, but it’s landed me asshole after add home so now my friends say I should wait 2 months! That’s how long they wait before they sleep with someone!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Depends on a million factors, main one being, do you both/all want to?
    No shame or guilt either way imho

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I posed this question with a bunch of friends recently. Interesting to note that most said no ' they wait ' then as the discussion continued , some said well maybe , then why not ? Jury's still out ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Ummm heck yes if the connection is there and attraction...why not? I'm not saying I do it all the time but if sparks are flying why wait?

• BrisExplorer

BrisExplorer

4 years ago

Nah let the tension build up first!

• mrnorti69

mrnorti69

3 years ago

fuck when ever u feel is the rite time with the guys of lady no rules winks

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Mr Ruff here
    I never fucked on first dates as i was never interested in shallow screwing around or just notching up another!. Really preferred to try to connect on a deeper level. i know, sounds corny, but not all of us blokes are built the same! Some of us hold ourselves in much higher regard, and the great part is that this same moral compass has been passed on to my adult kids, who also respect themselves and their partners!

• Bella__Blue

Bella__Blue

3 years ago

No

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Sure, but accepting an invite to have a drink together isn't an automatic affirmation. One step at a time. For me, if a guys assumes that, it usually turns me off completely.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

If he/she attracts me, yes.