Free Wife - No Emotional Blockage

March 07 2020

The female love object is as ubiquitous in Hollywood as is her two-dimensional character. Her emotional nuances, ambitions, and sexuality are largely brushed from the plot in favour of advancing her role as the impetus for some guy's boner.

What if it was the other way around.

Being an academic working in a high level management role, I would prefer coming back home to a wife who treats me as a slave, yet asks me to dominate her when she feels like it, I will do it to please her.

Think about it a wife freed from emotional blockage, but required to act to please the social beliefs.

For instance, my ex girlfriend use to wear lingerie to work and would work late just to get fuck by her boyfriend + get me to pick her up after.

Yes i said get fucked, because she used to say ‘Adam just fucked me quickly against the desk before I left.

What about you?

How do you feel about it. Are there many like me?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

How do I feel about what?

Where is your hook sentence? What is your thesis? What is it you trying to incite discussion about?

• MrKentia

MrKentia

4 years ago

I didn't understand your point exactly. What's your statement about men and women representation? How Hollywood is linked to your real life example after?
    Do you mind rephrasing it a bit? (or someone else)

I'd like to know more about what you're saying as it seems interesting.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have no idea what’s going on here...

Ms Phoenix.

• dianet

dianet

4 years ago

Lots of interesting leads, but I also struggled to find the crux of your query.

Focusing on the para about wanting to come home to be treated as a slave... l know several people who have high responsibility / powerful wanting to be freed from that when it comes to sexuality, hence enjoy being the sub/slave...

However in my experience (albeit limited), it is actually the sub in a d/s roleplay that ultimately the most power... call Red and game over!

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Make of it what you will

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Is Adam the real winner out of all of this?

• Libertine001

Libertine001

4 years ago

Sounds like the ramblings of a madman...maybe the name fits the bill...😂

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

What about Ellen Ripley and Sarah Connor from the Aliens and terminator franchise!?!? Two of Hollywood's greatest franchises and certainly not two dimensional!!!

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

A footnote to this thesis might read 'refer to forum thread about poor grammar in profiles.'

I'm note sure which is the more far-fetched fantasy: the office sex scene or the idea that this guy is an academic in a high powered management role. 😉

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Maybe ask if they like Neapolitan or vanilla? 😝😋

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Some of the crap people come up with makes me laugh. I don't think there is any ex's in this guy's life. It was all just a dream. Thanks for the laugh though.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Made me wonder where you were heading.. ?

The only interesting thing was " emotional blockage " Got me wondering how powerful a thing this is in peoples relationships..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The pathways to my heart are severely sclerosed, I have a >95% emotional blockage. It's not looking good for me, but I'll wait in hope for a love cure.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Kokoflamingo

Fantasy vortex - this is brilliant and you should copyright that.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi Guys, I am glad that some of you managed to put the different ideas together and comment on what they felt was important.

If you read between the lines, those brief sections do talk to each other.

As for those who could not make sense out of it and have instead been judging the author, this is apparent considered as normal behaviour; don’t worry too much.

The text is an example of divergent thinking...

With regards to emotional blockage is definitely something real where change can only come from us man. We need to instigate the change of this mindset which is derived from what we see on TV (referring to Hollywood earlier).

The office scenario was not meant to arouse you, for those who didn’t understand. Instead, it was an attempt to picture the free wife...

Happy that some of you liked it.

Kev

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

Perhaps a little less toff and a little more relevance?!

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

4 years ago

Would the portrayal of the female, as you describe, be in part due to most of the producers and directors being male?

And the prevalence of plots favouring a happy ending - boy gets girl, they skip into the sunset holding hands and madly in love - be reinforcement of societal norms, in that the only way to achieve happiness is through being partnered?

🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi Ms Jonsey, that is exactly what I meant. i meant part of it. We always tend to think that, the wife should be the perfect lady waiting for the husband to be back from work.

You always see the wife in the kitchen and sexy hotwifes are always pictured as the bad ones.

This significantly dictates how people see what is good or bad.

It needs to change....

See how divergent thinking opens the conversation up...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Haha, I'm going to use that next time someone calls me a perv', "Actually, I think you'll find I'm a divergent thinker!"

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Free Wifi

Pmsl

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

who is 'we' ?
    did a century of feminism just pass you by?
    exactly which academic institution do you manage? does it have a library?

• blinks28

blinks28

4 years ago

when you try so hard to sound smart but end up making no sense at all lol
    when self awareness has no existence in ones life lol

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I hear you ? Reminds me of the 2 drunks having their slurred conversation.. One leads the topic and the other agree's ' yet no one " except them" has any idea what the F they're talking about ?

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

have you tried an emotional laxative?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Emotional laxative...... not without loo roll!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I know couples who practice the lifestyle described and it takes a lot of work.

I often read fantasy descriptions of that lifestyle and they don't take into account, the emotional aspect of the deep level of trust required to have such a relationship which like vanilla relationship takes time to build.

Totally possible though - just doesn't happen overnight.

• 69tattoorob

69tattoorob

4 years ago

First free wife there's plenty of them out there mine included she Love's coming home pussie leaking another mans cum out sometimes I've watched what a change in her as his cock starts pounding into her