For men is it actually possible to orgasm without ejaculating?

January 29 2022

A question for the guys (and yes I'm a guy myself curious to understand this)

I've read about the concept of orgasming without ejaculating. Supposed to be some sort of tantric practice allowing us men to continue to have sex for as long as we want. But does it actually work or is it just a fanciful concept: Any guy on here experienced it?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes. All the time. And for years I never understood it until a friend gifted a 2hr Tantric Prostate Massage session with a real Tantric Practitioner (not a rub 'n tug joint). It happened with her ("I asked - what was that - my dick was throbbing like I was going to cum, but I didn't fully cum?"), and she explained the path to orgasming over and over again and not ejaculating until you are ready. Must say it was an "Oh wow how fascinating" session with her.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

We used to do it quite a bit a few years ago. There's a bunch of names, for what I believe are the same thing.

When we were doing it, they were referred to as 'ruined orgasms'. Not a very positive spin on it, I know.

But basically stopping stimulation, a second before hitting the point of no return. ie the point where you're gonna orgasm no matter what happens. The experience is intense... and orgasmic... but without tipping over into the pulsing ejaculation. A 'dry orgasm'. That was the 'ruined' bit, ie the orgasm didn't complete.

Having said that it's common for some semen to leak out... but not pulse out, as it does during ejaculation. So it's an orgasm, but not an ejaculation.

Since there's been no ejaculation, there is no hard come down, and no refractory period to wait until you can 'orgasm' again. So it's possible to just keep going, building to another, and another. The most we ever did in a row was 4 I think. It got harder and harder to hit that spot of 'orgasm' without ejaculation.

It all takes some practice though, and if you fail... well, you've just had a full orgasm, so hardly the worst thing in the world :)

- Alex.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

2 years ago

My ex used to do it all the time. We also used to have sex 6 times a day.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes but what would be the point?

• xxezz

xxezz

2 years ago

If you clench your pc muscle really hard just before the point of orgasm you can prevent ejaculation and still cum but it’s not pleasant and probably not great for you! Lol.

Really connected sex can be awesome and you eventually don’t need to cum but you still get the dopamine/ oxytocin feels for an extended period.

You can also have a squirting orgasm! Which is technically still ejaculation but not semen. You can do this through intense stimulation of your glans, often after ejaculation. It’s almost unbearably intense.

So probably not exactly the answer you were looking for, but thought I’d throw in my 2c.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Happened a lot in puberty before learning to relax and give in to the experience. Achieved by trying to stop yourself when it's too late. Doesn't feel very good while also releasing the energy, so it's pretty much a dud finale. Don't know if that's the same as used in tantra. But it's much better to take a break before you reach that point if you want to keep going.

• canberrahot

canberrahot

2 years ago

Simple answer yes.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

There's a book called "the multi organic man"
    Lots of practice and understanding your body's cues
    It's amazing being in control on that level

• Black1Mamba

Black1Mamba

2 years ago

Yeah, I managed to have 6 in a row with my wife, each time I had one I twitched and pulsed but only let a few drops ooze out then absolutely exploded on the last one big time. I mean like a fire truck hosing a fire, poured out when I eventually managed to pull out.