For The Single Ladies

January 24 2022

Your most pathetic/interesting one liner you’ve received 😆Go!

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

🔝 A full stop. Probably because they did stop by my profile. 🤷‍♀️
    Rather pitiful, actually.

Ms Foxy

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

The “wanna fuck”

• MissyT

MissyT

2 years ago

Hi

Literally. Hi. I get that one often.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

You have really nice teeth

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Cum ere u fertile, thing you.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.

Ms Foxy

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I had a guy keep messaging me on Facebook with “👍”, I’d open it and not reply (because why would I?) so eventually he upgraded to “wyd” 😂
    That obviously was never going to go anywhere.

I’ll have to start writing them down because man I get some great one liners and cheesy pick up lines thrown my way, I can remember my reactions but not what was said or by whom.

• Player_J

Player_J

2 years ago

"Do you drive"

Followed by "how much"

Then the most chivalrous line "I can pay for your bus fare"

🙄🙄🙄

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Just first message being only a dic pic.
    Not sure what the expectations are in a reply.
    I just deny the access to albums now because I'm just not interested in men who think a dic pic is worth a 1000 words. 🤣

• Cuddles4fun

Cuddles4fun

2 years ago

"Hello gorgeous, I would like to be in those lovely tits"

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

The sexiest thing ever said was when l was slow dancing with a girl ld only met that afternoon.. Looking me straight in the eye she whispered . " l cant wait to see you naked " .. 😲.. Amazing what a few words at the right moment can do...

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

2 years ago

One that just sends "yesss" every so often 🤔😅

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

"Hi" wins it, but here's a example of most of the messages I get, made up of at least 90% pathetic ones:

30% Hi
    10% How are you?
    10% What are you up to?
    20% Nice Profile
    10% Wanna fuck?
    10% You're hot

I could go on. The other 10% would be made up of other single line messages.

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

This has been way more entertaining then my usual Tuesday night. You have not disappointed team 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

• MissyT

MissyT

2 years ago

Oh. Another favourite.

“Hi. Couldn’t be fucked reading it all but great arse. CU 2nite? I can host?”

When zero response is received, I get this a few days later: “I live in [some suburb I’ve never heard of) if that helps.”

Nope and nope!

• The_kiss

The_kiss

2 years ago

Just recently was a message with....."You owe me a coffee"
    which had me stumped thinking, had we chatted before but no we hadn't well not that I was aware of. So my reply was "Owe you" and how did this occur ?.
    His reply "Because I dropped mine blah blah blah"

Was actually kind of cute, well made me smile anyway.

• time4us4play

time4us4play

2 years ago

Hi, nice tires wanna fuck?

• time4us4play

time4us4play

2 years ago

*tits* not tires. Dam auto correct

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

My best one yet....
    "I want to fuck you under a boab tree in an African plainland, so the tigers could watch"
    My reply (which was absolutely true): Well, actually I'm flying out to Africa in the morning.

Shame we never met up. However I did see animals having sex under a baobab trees, whilst on an African safari. I didn't see any naked single men, standing alone under a boat tree. 🤣

Ms Foxy

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

What about the best/worst one liner you’ve sent out?

Mine, “I work for ASIO”. Best AND worst.

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

One received from a gentleman who wish to remain anonymous. This was the opening message 😳🤣🤣

“ Hi there , I just wanted to say how drawn to your profile I was. You’re pictures took me straight back to a time when I was working on my uncles farm. It was a beautiful farm and I used to help him with the tractor work. I used to wake up in the morning and look out over the beautiful rich paddocks and I remember having exactly the same thought then as I did just now when I saw you. I thought to myself gee I’d love to plough that”

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

"Young cock here". Be still my beating heart :)

• mihelz

mihelz

2 years ago

As a part of a couple looking for a single gal, I’m finding these very helpful. 😆

• Mocha

Mocha

2 years ago

“Hi, babe”

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Just received this as a first message -

“Hi guys I'd love too get together with Yas Im up for anything you guys like I love eating pussy and have a bag of sex toys that would make your vagina explode !!!”

🤔

Tempting, but no thank you. Not sure I want my pussy to explode 😩

• gigglegirl

gigglegirl

2 years ago

3sum with two hung black guys? Am in town.

This is the opening line from someone I've never met or spoken to and has no profile photos.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I have a BBC ‘with photo’ here for you to enjoy all your fantasies…

Yeah, your profile name didn’t make it clear that’s all you think you have going for you. Got some bad news though, seen lots of white ones bigger than that, colour doesn’t matter.

• 2fit3

2fit3

2 years ago

I had a red head guy send first message…

“Are you allergic to gingers?” 😆

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

“Been rimmed lately?”
    “I wanna cum inside you”
    “Anal?”
    “Hi…”

☝️ literally the first and only sentence.. Like, I’d rather set myself on fire 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙄

• ozmelbcpl4cpl2

ozmelbcpl4cpl2

2 years ago

Wow
    Hot
    Wanna fk
    Come over
    And worst of all besides a cock pic
    Is Hi

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

2 years ago

99.9% of them. Way to many to list and they don't deserve publication or acknowlodgement

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

2 years ago

Got told I had a mans body yesterday, because I wouldn’t go straight to kik. From a single girl covered in cellulite (or most likely a guy pretending to be a girl, hoping I’d prove them wrong on video).

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I know I'm not a lady but I thought I would share this as a trans male... an example of the lines I get.

"Hey I have a fantasy of being with a guy but I'm not gay. So do you wanna hook up? you have a pussy yeah?"

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

It's seems i put too much effort. With my ones then.

When I was married the ex wife best friend was on in dating apps and was getting dick pics straight up. The ex wife would go round there for a coffee and go through all the ones she'd received that.
    That was the extent of my knowledge and didn't realise how much of an epidemic it. Still I was pretty blase to it. Then my mum got tinder. Dudes please stop sending your dicks to every woman in the universe. It's not there even an attractive looking thing