Foods 4 Moods

November 14 2019

What’s one food guaranteed to get you in the mood?
I’m not just talking about the standard oysters and chocolate dipped strawberries - unless that does it for you of course! But does anyone have a particular meal that they associate with sexy fun times?

For me a great night out involves sashimi, coffee and a serve of me. 🤣 In fact if I had to choose between sushi and sex (and I did have to do that once) I’d have one hell of a hard time choosing. (I chose sex and steak after wards lol)

So - what’s your “poison?”

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• teejaylongsword

teejaylongsword

4 years ago

I think finger food is very sexy. You get to chat and look at the other person's face without having to look down at your plate too much, without having to cut up your food and without having to chew and slurp for ages. Just place a sexy bite sized portion between the lips and continue to focus on the other person.
    Vegetarian is even better - no filthy scraps of meat stuck between the teeth. I love sharing food too - again very easy to do with vegetarian food. It feels very giving and intimate. You get to talk about what is being eaten and compare different items.
    Make it a big selection of little tasty treats and I am in heaven.

• compressor

compressor

4 years ago

Any food is good for me. As long as I am not hungry I am happy lol. Although eating tropical fruit seems to put me more in the mood

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

I do believe and know for a fact, cocktails and foods go very well together with some jazz or blues music in the background.

Ok, fruit salad platters* at an Adult club. 😇😈

Ms Foxy

*If you know what that is, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. 😛

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Can't say any food puts me inthe mood. Beers at the pub though or cocktails at the Pier and I'm puddling up lol.

• the2ofus4you

the2ofus4you

4 years ago

FFF we would love too join you and hubby one night for a beer at the pier

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

Fresh oysters do actually seem to heighten my arousal state especially if I have a dozen or more to myself. Mrs S doesn’t like oysters unless they are killed with a sauce, all she needs is a cocktail or two then she loses her goodie two shoes and is open to nearly any sexy suggestions :)

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

Oh and super fresh Sashimi does the same thing. You know it’s fresh when it sings on your tongue and if you’re in the mood then that zing travels south :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I had a dozen oysters one night and only six worked!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

There are no guarantees?
    However finger food is sexy. Something with a lot of protein? Filling so to speak.
    For me in particular, it has to be hot! Peachy

• bliss2

bliss2

4 years ago

Something fresh and light ,like cheese and tomato on a cracker. Definitely no to asparagus.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

I agree, I too like crackers with cheese. Have you tried the Jazt flavoured with pepper corns? Yum!

Ms Foxy

• Samnite

Samnite

4 years ago

A nice meal with good food and drinks is a good way to spend time with someone. I can't say that there are any particular foods that get me in the mood.
    For me it's more the company, the conversation, the openness, and the environment that two or more people can share with each other that gets me in the mood.
    Having said that, I have been known to experiment with a banana and mars bar. But then I was already in the mood when I "ate" those foods