First time sharing wife

January 15 2023

I get really turned on by the idea of sharing my wife with another guy ive brought it up with her she was fine but said its somthing she wouldnt be comfortable doing but ive noticed recently when using the dildo on her shes cumming harder then before so I think she secretly pictures it happening.

What would be the best way to go about a mfm threesome if she does end up wanting to have one were located in Perth Western Australia.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

I'm just here for the comments ☺️

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

a year ago

Maybe ask the dildo what she’s thinking, sounds like the dildo has been chatting her up alone on the sly!

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

Your wife has, according to you , made it very clear that she would not be comfortable with this (your fantasy) .

We recommend therefore that you do not push her any further . It’s not acceptable.

• Nudetwo

Nudetwo

a year ago

Hmmmmm, maybe you should discuss it properly with your wife before adding mmf, swap partners and group sex to your profile list of interests. Sounds like these are your desires and not hers.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

I can’t even....LISTEN TO YOYR WIFE!! Don’t let your imagination overrule her words. I’m genuinely so pissed off by this post it’s hard to stick to the forum rules.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

It's NOT her fantasy. Stop thinking she wants it. If she did she would've said so. I love my dildo but doesn't mean I want to change my desires or needs. Stop being selfish and listen to her.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

And if your wife does not know about RHP and your “couples” profile on here , we suggest that you change your profile to a male one.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

That dildo is something special!

Ms Foxy

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Sounds like she has a better relationship with her dildo , then she does with you .

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

The tribe have answered 🥴

• tiffyos

tiffyos

a year ago

Damn, I just made some popcorn and now it';s over... damn it

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Providing the OP is serious and not pushing his wants onto his wife for his own selfish reason. I think most couples who venture into a hotwife / mfm adventure will find it uncomfortable the first time ?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

there is a big difference between fantasy and reality. We say absolutely filthy things to each other when having sex. Things that are never going to happen in real life. But it is erotic for us to have that fantasy talk.

As other have said, this is decision for your wife. if she is not on board, you should not have the profile you have here. Otherwise you become one of the boring predictable men who suddenly say your wife has been hit by a meteor and can't meet. You would be surprised how many times that can happen.

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

a year ago

Push each other’s boundaries and limits as a couple before you find the need to introduce the third fourth fifth or basketball team,
    Then you are both will be totally comfortable with each other and craving more adventure

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Man you gotta learn how to perform Inception.

• Extra_Help

Extra_Help

a year ago

I wonder if the genders here were reversed why the comments would be? “I want to be shared by 2 guys , how do I convince my husband?”

• Exploring5110

Exploring5110

a year ago

A little over 12 months ago, my wife was the same " I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this", so we sat down and talked it out, explored what each other's fantasies would be , and took it slowly from there. I am happy to say now,we have had a third party join us on more than 9 occasions, and we are both really enjoying this lifestyle now...... but you really do need to talk it through with her properly , and not just try to push your ideas onto her, she needs to be in agreeance as well. Goodluck, and if she does decide to go through with it ,let her know how much you appreciate and love her. It can be a very rewarding and enjoyable time,trust me..

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I understand you have a fantasy and feel you are perhaps one step closer to fulfilling it . Firstly , most people on here won’t take kindly to your profile . It’s not authentic or honest - big no no !
    Like others before us ( and as I’ve stated on previous forums - apologies ), when I met my husband he was open and honest about the partner he hoped to meet . He wanted one that would join him on a journey of fulfilment and exploration. Sadly , I stated I wasn’t that girl . Fast forward , TEN years ( yes 10!)and after many many discussions , role playing and open honest conversations ( LOTS of them ) we decided to dip our toes into the waters . Those discussions included boundaries ( where the goal posts can be moved - with respect for the other partner without recriminations) . We also decided if at any time either of us didn’t want to proceed that was okay . Etc etc
    I know my partner lived in hope I’d change my mind and want the fantasy to become a reality . There was no guarantee. We are both certainly glad we waited until our relationship had established to one of love , honesty and most of all absolute trust .
    I fear from reading your post you may in the excitement of it all lost sight of the most important thing of all - your wife . Listening to what she is saying , not trying to coerce her in any way to participate in what she may ?? Or may not secretly want to try . Be patient , be open and honest with her at all times, have her best interests at heart prior your own .
    If she ever lets you know she would perhaps like to explore . Personally , I feel the prelude to finding an extra person to join you is often wonderful foreplay and should be done together . From creating your profile , choosing what pictures to post , what to say in the profile , what you seek and answering messages etc etc
    If you seriously want this it takes work in your relationship first .
    This is all just my opinion .
    Goodluck . Ax

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Maybe she’s cool with you thinking it’s a great idea, uncomfortable in that she might like it more than the fortune cookie mentioned and it’s perfectly normal she has cautions to risk, best luck is that she is thinking of risk and consequences needs a whole lot more assurance you can handle ‘careful what you wish for’
    You did ask her for choice and did mention if she chooses so,
    Sounds like she doesn’t hate you and clear No! Which would likely mean no not with you I don’t even like you, don’t bother another word, kind of repulsed response,
    So maybe she likes you even loves her cowboy lover excited but maybe a little rushed fearless and all, but not thought through, which is what appears to be what she means and you’re a lucky guy feeling lucky she chooses and that’s the best her choices favour yourself most favourite wish, ideas, cheeky shit whatever. She’s got your back ? You’re it asking for a way in convincing her, cool that would be bad for you here,
    You’re asking for ideas if she may change her mind, maybe a little naïve on your part, but jumping the gun for changing her mind her choice, may rest on whether you have considered risk, consequence’s assuring for one how embarrassing and all if you fruit loop freak out too much co fronting to reckon and wither up crying and begging ‘ no more no more, never thought you would like it like so much more I’m not comfortable then whiz bang self combust make a big mess and awfully awkward especially if you become your worst enemy, then peculiar and more irritating spoiling the fun and that would be bad for you there worse than here so there’s that , dunno
    Maybe you’re confidant and comfortable she may choose so in her own time and you respect and favour the cup half full, in that case good things for you her there wherever and keen she enjoys sky’s the limits which will all take care of it’s self when all yourselves are there and whatever ideas you come up with, especially that work so well will be something you never even thought quite the same because it’s so different each time never the same because we are all a little different in our own ways.
    Hope it all works out especially if she really does like you.
    Advice would be pointless and waft off into the wind somewhere.
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

Our first time when Fantasy became a Reality was awesome.

Had a post on Craigslist after plenty of timewasters, this guy replied, sent pics and said let's do this. This was on a Tuesday, Saturday night he was on a train to Newcastle, still hadn't seen a photo of my wife at that stage. We met him on the platform and he said "Oh My Lord" i knew we were in for a good time.

He was from the US on holidays. Looked like Tyson Beckford, ripped, jacked the works and equipped with the "GOODS". My wife of 20+ years at that stage had never been with anyone but me. She is very conservstive, typical kindy teacher type.

We went back to the Hotel, i had all the video gear setup. They laid on the Bed and i hit record. I was so stunned i didn't even get to join in. WELL, they went at it for hours, it was ridiculous. First time she had ever squirted, maybe 20 orgasms, insane. All i was doing was swapping out batteries and memory cards.

We met up again 4 weeks later before he left for round 2.

If you find the right GUY, it could be the best night of both your lives.

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Just asking for a friend:- what are the lotto numbers for Thursday night. Also can you let me know what a potential play partner might be thinking of on Friday night.

• mushroom_86

mushroom_86

a year ago

I was invited for 3some, 1st time experienced by the wife. Initially she was shy. Based on my several 3some experience, I've found that every wife has a naughty secret fantasy, and the most common fantasy is to have sex with a stranger or other guy. But they do not reveal, and act simple and unknowing. This wife was the same. After their 1st 3some with me whole night and next day, now we frequently meet at least once in a month.
    Breaking the ice of her secret fantasy will make ur 3some fantasy come true.
    Good luck and stay sexy... !

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I don't think it's her fantasy it's more for him so he asked her to do 3some or swinger but for sure he's wife don't want to do it but she can't do anything because she just wanted her husband to be happy I hate guys like this .

• wingman2014

wingman2014

a year ago

Don’t do it unless you are BOTH. Definitely wanting it . And even then make sure you have boundaries in place or an erotic fantasy will turn into a nightmare that could seriously damage your relationship. Maybe go slow and visit a sex club just to watch not participate and then have an honest discussion about what you want going forward

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I was very reluctant to sleep with other men when I started, but I knew my husband was keen; the way he got around it was to take me to a hotel and bring in a guy who would give me a sensual massage. This guy soon got down to it, and I ended up that night being taken by five guys and loving it.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Start with a couple maybe so it's another female there also, not just her with two guys..😏

• new4you2try

new4you2try

2 months ago

My wife was unsure about a mfm threesome because she was shy so one night we booked a hotel room and a bloke who I was chatting to on rhp came up to the room and my wife didn't know he was in the room so I called her to come up to the room when she got there I told her it was 1 of my old work mates and then I started to kiss her and play with her tits and pussy and I told him to join in and she enjoyed her first mfm threesome