First time open marriage

September 24 2019

And we are deffinetly doing it, we are new on this and the best thing is not to expect anything just go with the flow.

Keen to any open suggestions 😊

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Who's we?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

I dare say as stated on the OPs (single but not a couples) profile, the person he's in a "commited open relationship" with.. Maybe?

Or Mrs Palmer. 😝

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

If you are in a committed relationship as in married wanting an open relationship why not have a main couples profile (include pics with the two of you), and refer and state your single profiles on it. It will appear genuine in your entensions. The rest will flow. 😊

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Suggestions, since you asked;

-Have a couples profile instead of singles
    -Why are you looking for “someone discreet” if you are in open relationship? That sounds like an affair to me.
    -Explain who you are, what you are looking for and why you are doing this. Genuine people are attracted to genuine people, otherwise this place is full of profiles with shaved torsos, people will have better options.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Thanks for the comments, I did discussed it with my wife by putting pictures of us together but she prefers for us to do it seperaly our own way but communication is a must so we don't have mixed feelings. She is already talking to a guy on her end but am still fishing, I am new on this so I'll just have to wait see what happens , we've been married for 15 years now and we just want to explore our fantasy, we said to each other let's try seperate on time and see how it goes and then after we discussed our experience, then we will go from there 😊

• mango69er

mango69er

5 years ago

Good luck with that. She will have hundreds of guys banging down the door, to meet her. You may get a message if your very lucky. Just the way it works on here

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Best of luck OP

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Thanks guys😊

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Good luck mate, you will be spending a lot of time home cleaning and watchiing t v while your mrs is out getting banged

• Deep_Love

Deep_Love

4 years ago

Quoting 'massage000'
    Good luck mate, you will be spending a lot of time home cleaning and watchiing t v while your mrs is out getting banged

This is not our experience of an open marriage at all and we are in one. We thought the same as you initially but it is not the reality of it.
    ~ Mrs Deep_love