RHP User

RHP User

M41 F42

First time meet up.

November 17 2018

So after years of fantasies and dirty talk we finally decided to open things up. This was some 6 months or so and just this Friday night I had my first sexual experience, I'm bi and we figured with a guy was less threatening to our relationship. Just oral sex loved it (who wouldn't) but the real exciting thing was how normal it was when I get home, we talked about it and we had fun later than night as well so talk about win win.

Anyone else have a first time meet they want to share? Thought and feelings?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

We are the same. Very new to this.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Have you had any experiences yet? If so how did you both feel?

• 69tattoorob

69tattoorob

4 years ago

Quoting 'Jamesclare37'
    We are the same. Very new to this. On our first time having a MFM talked about trying so after many years wondering what it would be like we did it finding a well mannered man at our meeting deciding to just get him come to our motel room both nervous as to how we are going to find it and weather I could watch another man slide his cock into her and how will she feel doing things in front of me. Once we got naked all on the bed things fell into place her sucking his cock as he licked her pussie whilst wanking my cock she lost any signs of been shy and enjoyed what was happening even taking control of the action getting him to lay down as she got on top sliding down on his eight inch cock starting to ride him pulling me to her grabbed my cock directing it to her mouth now he was also thrusting hard bringing her to orgasm. We both swapped over many times in total three hours passed and we wound it up as we were all exhausted after he left thanking us asking if we could all meet again told him we would ring him soon later as we laid on the bed we talked about how we felt me saying how proud she made me you were so exciting to watch seeing how much pleasure he was giving you but I wish that we could have tried doing a DP some thing we can only achieve using a dildo. Well her reply was its only our first time and we were just seeing how much we liked trying it so next time it will happen for sure okay