First Time Hotwifing

December 23 2018

My husband and I have recently started investigating the idea of me having "fun" with another guy, its been a fantasy of his for a while but only recently have I even considered it. We have an amazing sex life, have 2 kids and yet it really thrills me to think of sensual, slow kisses and more with another guy. My husband finds it horny but I'm worried about it killing our relationship. He has no interest in sex with other women (or so he says) and says he just finds it horny the thought of me with another guy and Im finding it really horny too....
I don't want though to be used like a piece of meat, more its exciting having those tingles like the first date? any advice appreciateed.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

It doesn't kill my relationship with my husband, if anything its made it more sexier and hotter. I have found a guy that I really enjoy spending time with which I'm sure it will come to an end at some stage, but I will enjoy it while it lasts. It's been over 7 months I have been seeing my FWB. One thing I must say is always talk to each other about how it makes each other feel and is it still what you both want. Good luck xx

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

There are nice guys out there, we recently started to explore hotwifing, first with a guy we both swung with before, and more recently with a guy I chose, messaged and met solo, tingles both times.. and those slow first kisses OMG. Of course I was choosy and had messaged with a few duds before i met a stud, but you will of course get a feeling of who you are talking to and what they have to offer/intentions.. If your hubby is anything like mine, sure he would like to go with another lady, but his real pleasure is seeing his beautiful wife happy first, hope your journey is as fun as ours and i am sure it will be :)

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I have alway wanted to help out with a hot wife not sure there is any in Townsville.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Thanks Deedee121,
    And how was it the first time? my husband had fantasised about this for years and i'd not considered it, recently changed my mind and now he's getting a little jealous and insecure about it. Our concern is having sex with someone else is going to be new and exciting, may not actually be better sex but it may seem like that and it damages our relationship... Obviously not worth the thrill if that happens, any advice appreciated :)

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

hotwifebabe, thanks to you too - if you see my last post would love your opinion

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

The first time was so nerve wracking. I met him for a coffee first as I do not play on the first meet. We talked for hours to gauge what each of us likes in/out of the bedroom. After that we organised when we would see each other. It felt naughty (and still does) and my hubby was so turned on by it. I tell him everything (each time I go), to me I cannot lie to save myself plus he's (hubby) is also my best friend. We talk to each other about anything and everything so that if one feels unsure about anything then you can talk about it. To start it was understanding hubbys feelings and making sure that what I'm doing is ok, sometimes I felt like is he pulling my leg not minding me doing this? Hubby has also met the guy (couple of months later) and also another woman I am seeing. The others were a bit nervous, but hubby is not one to make people feel uncomfortable (although he could). Me playing has definitely improved everything with hubby and I love him more than ever. It is like we have just met each other for the first time again.
    😍😍 Dee xx

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

When Mrs Bris and I started in this lifestyle we started separately and now we play together or separate. So we are now more in an open relationship rather than just hotwife and hothusband (if there is such a thing).
    We have now been in the lifestyle for over 7years and loving it, and our relationship is much stronger and much more honest and open and this we have found to be what was missing in our relationship before this. We look forward to telling the other about our individual adventures and love to see the other being pleasured and pleasuring others when we play together.
    When we arrive home each night from work we always look forward to deep kissing and feeling up each other and we would not have done this 8 years ago. Now it is a regular thing because of the change in our lifestyle.
    We totally trust each other and can share our deepest darkest secrets with each other and it is so liberating.
    We hope you enjoy your time/s and hope that you both eventually end up where we are in our relationship.
    Good times ahead XX

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

The sex definitely feels exciting and thats because it is with someone else other than hubby and it feels naughty. But who's to say that what you do with the other can't be done at home? Is there anything that you and hubby have talked about that is definitely something you and him only do together? But what if that something is the one thing that can contribute to making you reach an orgasm or cumming? It's really important that you both talk about how it makes you both feel throughout the journey. We had a rule in place where there was to be no overnight stays. That changed when hubby wanted me to see the guy 2 nights in a row, it made more sense fo me to stay overnight (the guy does not live close)...so I stayed overnight. I'm an early riser so 2 late nights in a row having fun with the guy can wear me out and it was more concern for me driving late at night. Hubby didn't sleep well that night and is not rushing for me to do that again but it isn't off the cards. So definitely communicating with each other is the key!!
    Dee xx

• spreadourwings

spreadourwings

5 years ago

I think you'll just need to find the right gent, if and when you do, it can be amazing. Its like being 21yo all over again, plus the naughtiness of it being with another man helps. I would make sure your hubby in 100% certain it what he also wants. It can't be undone once you've had sex with someone else. We are a classic cuckold couple where my bi hubby thrives on the rush when sharing me, and our sexual desire afterwards goes through the roof for weeks on end.
    I'd say both go with what your gut tells you. You may both want it to happen, but just not entirely ready. Once you meet the right guy, it can and sometimes does happen quite quickly.

• naughtyplay85

naughtyplay85

2 years ago

I’d love to be part of your fuck be extra cock to fuck you how you are you hubs want do

• Youngandrestless

Youngandrestless

2 years ago

I think it’s fairly normal for him to think like this. There is a clear line between live and pure sex, what you two have in between is love and what he needs to see is pure sex.

• Mrnyceguy

Mrnyceguy

a year ago

I have been a bull for a few couples and the experiences have been absolutely fantastic. On first meeting up over a drink or lunch I always like to sit and chat and discuss the boundaries at least then everyone knows.
    One couple liked hubby filming myself and his wife, he would get nude and jack off while he watched and took photos with his phone.
    The worst time was when they called me to say that their house had been broken into and his mobile phone was stolen, all I can think is that they couldn’t un lock it or they’v chucked it🤞🏻