First DP/DVP story

December 27 2022

Hi all,

Was talking to a couple the other day about our first DP/DVP sex story. How it happened, who’s idea it was and has it become an ongoing thing or a one off.

Would love to hear what the people of RHP experiences have been.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Few years ago, I was on here as a single lad. I got a call over from a French (female), Aussie (male) in Bondi. The request was... "Enter our home. She'll be on a table (McGyver'd massage table) for a 15min massage. Blindfolded. I'll enter then for MMF. No talking required. Then leave."

So, it happened.

The massage was lovely. She still hadn't seen me. No kissing. No talking. Just touch. I was nervous. Of course. But she was a stunner.

At the 15min mark we switched positions here / there. Kisssing. She got on top of me. Riding me. He came in from behind, lubed up... bit of fingering her bum. And when he slid it in? He then removed her blindfold. The thing I'll remember most was her eyes going from relaxed / sedated / passionate to "Holy fuck I'm delightfully, fucking filled up."

It's like I could see in her eyes that her senses exploded with pleasure. Her talking in French added to the amazement of the evening. A classic really. I don't think that happens twice.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

"I'll enter then for MMF"

Are you sure that's mmf we see the terminology mixed up a lot on rhp. As our understanding is MFM is two guys focussing on a girl but not each other. And MMF is two guys focussing on each other and the girl.

Just worth getting it correct as to avoid any surprises ☺️

• Funluvinbi

Funluvinbi

a year ago

DVP is my all time favourite. I always like to make sure the Female is having fun and is ok. Love hearing her say how “full” she feels. Drives me wild.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

Ok sure I'll bite.

Back in the day when I was going to a lot of players parties (2015-2016 ish), on a couple of different occasions, there had been an attempt to try DVP in situations where the woman is playing with multiple guys. But with some folks being new to it, it can be hard to stay hard also while messing around trying for the right position for DVP. So I remember two seperate not-quite-right attempts.

But at this one house party, there was two guys (ie including myself) and one BBW that made the first move to a bedroom. Obviously experienced, she was on top of me, and then asked the other man to enter from behind for DP. This was new to me also being a part of that. But after previous interactions I had lost any inhibitions about such MM close contact.

But then she asked for DVP, and he correctly pulled out and changed condoms. I was really into it so was staying hard, and I didn't have to move, I just had to feel him enter now up against me. This time it went REALLY well, and yes I can feel him too, but I feel more tightness but not really batting an eyelid that it is another cock.

I didn't come during this but she did (still the condom desensitisation and all) but made up for it later the same night :)

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

First DP goes back a decade, our first mfm we had a guy with some experience joining other couples mfm. It’s funny, Tara had been darting about bedroom to bathroom to kitchen, a works in progress. We were expecting this guy from here RHP, to arrive any minute and he did, he knocked on the door and as I opened to greet him his eyes wandered from mine to over my head and the biggest smile , I turned around and Tara had done a final dash from the kitchen across the lounge room towards the bedroom and crashed into an empty removals box, falling head first, all we saw was a pair of legs with knee high socks,kicking frantically and her arse with some black panties, calling out’ I’m ok lol.
    I turned back to this guy, introduced my self and my wife Tara is in the box, we both helped her up and out of the box and so we were off to a great start. DP yes, though we spitroasted her in a few kinds of ways, we fucked in so many combinations it all kind of was a blurr.

Another guy who we had mfm a couple times came over one night, horny as hell and was all over Tara in a flash and it would be by far the most intense threesome we’ve had and this guy sort of twisted himself into one position and said, ‘fuck her pussy’ first DV, he made so easy, then into another awkward position, said ‘fuck her arse’ first DA, next DP, it all happened so fluently Tara had no idea what had happened but she loved it all lol.
    Doesn’t matter how many times we DP, Spit-roast, hang her ankles up into the stirrups, harnessed into the sex swing, so many ways to fuck, always something new and none have ever been the same, everyone is unique, just the three of us, if we all reach altered state,Cum at the same moment that is the ultimate.

Anyhow…

Mado
    Mado Tara xx