Finding the right people

August 30 2023

Hey, I’m curious as I am experienced in a fair bit, but it’s never been really on point to my needs and what I’m after, someone else has organised, people are either completely catfishing etc. how do I go about organising a fun gangbang at a certain time and be certain it will all follow through in security and success regards :)

Comments

• DavidRX

DavidRX

8 months ago

Hi, a female friend of mine is having an open legs day being organised by a couple. Their website is cjsgangbangs.
    Her day is still a week away but she is very impressed with them and has spoken to others for references.

Good luck.... be curious as to how you go

• Hornybigdevil

Hornybigdevil

8 months ago

You could let me know when,where and how many bulls you want to fill you right up and I'll grab my best mates at work to come play? All of us are single,clean,fit,strong and hung but also good lads so I can keep them in order so you can feel safe and let your body and mind drift off to pleasureland 😉😘😈❤️❤️

• Shyminx

Shyminx

7 months ago

Hi love,

I'm hosting an event such as this next Friday night. Would you like to join. I would be more then happy to discuss more with you if your interested 😊. Send me a message if you can and I will send you another way to contact me

• AdamTrace

AdamTrace

7 months ago

My theory on gangbangs and too keep the aggression, confusion and misfortunes of someone being left out of pleasure town always balance the orgy with more girls then guys. Girls normally get a lot of pleasure out of toys and it's safe to say that watching them use awesome toys is also hot. We can also safely say that men with no girl or partner can be intimidating as well as for them. No one wants to be left out and feel ugly or the ugliest there.

So the solution is rules, Numbers and matching. For example in a 10 person orgy use 6 girls and 4 males. the girls normally want to spice up the couchy with some toys and the guys are out numbered by the girls making it a more female driven crowd. This way the guys (AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT BI OR RIGHT INTO BLOKES ) have nothing to squabble over and infact are normaly a little over whelmed and focused on how to keep up and pleasure all the girls resulting in pure concentration of making a women happy and also never feeling left out or unbale to be involved. Now this can be done the opposite way for men who are more into men and women who are more into being gangbanged. Fact is everyone is different so label the get together for what it is. This way you only attract the right crowd and give the crowd what they are looking for with no hassles.