Finding suitable playfriends

August 21 2023

Just after some advice. After having a few fun mfm hookups, my wife and I have discussed spicing it up a bit, and bringing a couple of extra guys in on our play, making it more of 3 or 4 guys, including me. We always insist on condoms, but wonder if it would be more enjoyable without.. so , how do we go about selecting more than 1. Do we find a group of friends who know each other, or pick individual guys. Do we trust them to be honest about DDF, or ask for a recent sti check? The logistics seem to be the hurdle, as we like to meet potential partners first, just to see if we are all happy with what we see, and want to progress further.

Comments

• nortyones

nortyones

8 months ago

We have spoken about this and have decided to pick a couple of guys we have played with. Have chosen 1 guy from a previous play and he is aware. Now just searching for that second option.

• Felicitous

Felicitous

8 months ago

Can't speak to the first part... it's wonderful that you are enjoying.

However personally I wouldn't take anyone's word for STDs. Of course it's going to 'feel' better.. uggggh is there anything more delicious?!
    But you wouldn't leave a stranger to look after a million dollars (and I'm sure your wife is worth much more to you - some would say a priceless commodity) Though some would have theirs on the bargain shelf 😂 I'm digressing.....

She's safest in your hands - so if you do want to engage that way I'd be asking for a recent test. Though even that isn't a guarantee! They could have had a test a week before and engaged and been exposed to something the next day and bring it into your bedroom.

Not sure it's worth it - maybe best saved for those you know and trust and have an established connection with already to know that they did actually test themselves and have abstained from anything unprotected until.. that's a lot to ask of a stranger 🤷🏻‍♀️