RHP User

RHP User

M32 F31

Finding genuine

January 26 2021

Why is it so hard to find genuine single guys that know what they are doing and understand how a cuckold relationship works and not all talk and actually show up?

Comments

• peter196921

peter196921

3 years ago

Shame you are in QLD, but, to be honest, I know lot of people are all tall, have always tuned up if I have been invited

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Why you ask??

Because I suspect many men don’t research it....Faking it until they’ve made it perhaps??

Who knows....

But I do know that you’ve gotta kiss a few toads before one of them turns into a prince ....

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Dont thin its got much to do with being a cuckold. Being guests doesn't help your case. Do you expect single guys to flock at you and put in the hard work and message you all the time. You are inviting the single men into your relationship, so you need to put in some work too.
    Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Yes, there are some great single men out there, who's kink is being a 3rd to couples. I know as I have met them. They have also stated to me, that many couples do ghost as well.
    Ghosting happens a lot. Therefore You are lucky you have each other to fall back on. Many singles (including females,TVs etc) who do get ghosted don't have that other person. At the end of the day, you should be blessed and thankful. I know I would be.
    Ms Foxy

• teejaylongsword

teejaylongsword

3 years ago

Finding the right person can be difficult for all of us. But certainly not all single males will let others down. I for one, pride myself on always turning up. I have no idea how to filter out the good ones from the disappointments though. Perhaps see if any positive recommendations have been left by others on their profile. If they way to young to have any experience (like 18 or something) they might not be worth the investment in time. As far as your brand of cuckold goes, I would simply be really clear about how you want an encounter to work before you make any plans to meet up.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Try FetLife. Pay for membership. Do your own searches and contact those who you initially perceive as "suitable". As a cpl, you'll actually have to do a bit of work.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Probably ghosting them when they try to arrange meeting up with you doesn’t help 🤷‍♂️ just sayin

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Finding the right guy can be difficult.. Theres always plenty out there looking for easy sex but in our experience those guys rarely get past base 1 ? We found the ideal guy needs to have more than a big dick , he needs to have manners and show respect for the couple and thier needs... Dont settle for less..

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

You have 81 friends and no validations. Perhaps it's because you don't look very reliable yourselves.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

When I click on your account i get a restricted page.... Maybe you need to tune up the site preferences?