Filters

January 06 2024

Has the use of filters on profile pics been discussed at all or lately? Don't mean to rehash if it has.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 months ago

Yes it has been discussed in the forums, but not of late.
    My take: If people use filters on profile pics then complain they've been ghosted or rejected, do you really blame the other for doing so?
    All people involved are to accountable
    1. The one using the stupid, silly filters in the first place
    2. The other for being so vulerable and stupid, believing they are going to met someone with bunny ears and duck lips.

Ms Foxy

• touchbase

touchbase

4 months ago

😄

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 months ago

They have also been used on Amateur pics, guys use them, the use of make up has also been mentioned......(I have one make up free pic on my profile.) Its your photos, you choose what you want to put up there Id rather see filter pics than no pics at all, which is really frustrating. But, as Miss Foxy says, dont complain if you meet someone and it doesnt pan out because you dont look like your photos. Real pics and real age are a must, just be honest :)

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 months ago

Click to view content

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

4 months ago

If I really wanted to fuck something with floppy ears and whiskers I’d just hang out at the Zoo.
    And then get arrested.

• Goodintentions

Goodintentions

3 months ago

Lost of fake filtered out profiles on this site lot of esteem issues it seems 🙄 yawn