Female friend wants FFM

June 27 2022

Hi all,
I have a female friend who I have fun with regularly.
She’s wanting a bi girl to join us for he pleasure. She loves going down in a girl.

My question is, how do I help her find this person. She knows I have my RHP page but doesn’t want to make one for herself 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ And let’s be honest, a single male profile isn’t going to have much luck lol

Any suggestions?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’d join if you are ever in Melb 😍😍

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

If she really wants it and isn’t just saying it to impress you she’s going to have to find her match because you’re correct, you’re not likely to have any luck looking on her behalf. Good luck to you both 😉

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Youre right ... A single male wont have any luck .. but must admit ' this approach is different...

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

You don't.
    You are not her pimp, No matter how magical your hands and tongue are.

Leave it up to the ladies. Their bodies, their choice. Unicorns know exactly what they want and with whom.

Ms Foxy

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

How about attending an event or party together. When we were venturing to events there was always bisexual ladies to flirt with, this leading onto a fun night . Put yourselves out there , the lovely ladies will find you . Good luck . Ax

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

2 years ago

Easy, attend a swinger's party together.

• Biangel

Biangel

2 years ago

Not sure if this offer is still open or not, but my husband and I r looking for a bisexual girl to play with.

I'm bi, and love the thought of joining in and/or watching hubby with another female.

We live in Sydney, so if ur friend does too, we'd be happy to meet in a mutual location.

• ethen5000

ethen5000

2 years ago

Hi anyone in Adelaide want to have some fun..fwb or just ons??

• Cuckquean

Cuckquean

2 years ago

Would love if you were in Newcastle ❣️