Female Exhibitionists

December 17 2019

Would like to know if there are women on rhp who enjoy been watched and enjoy having others watch them while they masterbate.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It is incredibly sexy.. I have recently experienced mutual masturbation with a couple which was hot!!

• horneycouplewa

horneycouplewa

4 years ago

With the right person it's fabulous Sitting opposite each other and the push the foot on them to to say back away and watch me and them see them start to masturbate so you watch them too...SOOOO HOT

• Playful2looking

Playful2looking

4 years ago

Yes great to watch girls and guys..Masturbate can be an erotic to watch..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just saw m filming his f sexy ass in the iga very nice

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Are women interested watching men as they show off how much they enjoy each stroke down pumping till their cum shoots in pulses out of their cock . I'd like to put on a show

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Are women interested watching men as they show off how much they enjoy each stroke down pumping till their cum shoots in pulses out of their cock . I'd like to put on a show

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

4 years ago

Definitely. Love making hubby watch... not being able to touch. Teasing him. I also love being teased. Being pinned down and watching him.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

👀

Ms Foxy 😇😈

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Yes. Is a great feeling... very good and with the wright person even better...

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

has always been abit of a exibitionist . Give her a few alcoholic beverages and she's libel to flash you just for the fun of it specially when she's out somewhere.. She loves to shock .. Definately got a bit of Sharon Stone in her ' thats for sure...

• jerryc

jerryc

4 years ago

I’ve always enjoyed doing this. It is so erotic, so very erotic. Very few women I’ve suggested it to are willing though. Some are, that’s brilliant. Say helllo. :)
    I think there has to be a pretty major mental understanding and connection for it to happen (exhibitionists excluded)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Mrs LOVES flashing in public.

• Sizequeen_HW

Sizequeen_HW

4 years ago

I, the female half love being watched especially in swinger clubs etc. Better still if one of them watching is my husband.

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

4 years ago

My other half rides a harley. There is lots of women that like to flash to him on his bike. Most are in the car on there own. He loves it....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Why watch when you can enjoy? There isn’t anything better than a big hard cock in person, pumping into a tight wet pussy. If I wanted to masturbate I can do that on my own. Watching someone else doesn’t interest me. Let’s hope I am one of the few ones.

• Funfitguy1

Funfitguy1

4 years ago

I have a good movie of me masturbating with a toy rubber pussy if anyone wants to watch :-)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Interested in getting a group of like minded people together for a group session

• tess_luv

tess_luv

4 years ago

it can be fun but you need to be super into it. i was fortunate to be able to do it once on a camping trip. it was pretty incredible

• Karospebble

Karospebble

2 years ago

Camel toe is the perfect example my missus can put a thing on and a huge camel toe happens