Female Cum Ratio

August 10 2023

It’s understandable that some women can’t cum from just penetration and that it varies from person to person. But how have you guys found women to be cumming more frequently via? In my instance my strong point is that I give great head in which case they cum 90% of the time, I get my occasional “I don’t enjoy head” in which I resort to toys & penetration etc. But I’ve experienced an considerable amount of girls who don’t cum via penetration, is this something you guys are seeing also? It would be interesting to see the data on that.

Ps. It could be that my dick game isn’t that strong 😅 However I’ve had some girls say that they can only cum in one position and everything needs to be JUST right with zero tolerance, and when we get it right it’s fine.

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

8 months ago

In partners where I’ve invested more than just a one night fling I have found they have all been able to orgasm well both vaginally and clitoral.
    Different folk like different positions, intensities and focuses though so you do need time to explore what works. I’m also sure technique has to be adjusted depending on the shape of your tool as well. I have been told more than a few times that my cock is a perfect fit but I don’t believe this, I think it’s more the time invested getting to know what works.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

8 months ago

We entertain a lot of blokes, and Mrs Hotwife rarely cums with guests, although there have been occasions when she's cum a couple of times, guessing it comes down to a bit of chemistry, and maybe a bit of red wine.... With us, she's cums occasionally during anal, doggy style on the beach once, and while she's sitting upright on the end of the bed, but I'm a couple of inches short (in the legs) to make this a regular occurrence, taller guests manage it though... but my go to for her is missionary, after a bit of foreplay of coarse, she likes me pulling down on her shoulder with my left hand while teasing her butt with my right fingers, works just about every time! Occasionally, after we've both cum, I can keep grinding her clit with my pelvis after I've slipped out and she can have a clitoral orgasm, that might happen once a month with sex occurring every second day or so.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

8 months ago

Always cum (squirt) from Hubby's oral.
    Always cum (squirt) from toys (Vibes etc)
    Always cum (squirt) from hubby's fingering (he does something else with his other hand that drives me berserk, love it.
    Cum 50% of the time from penetration (straddling upright, lying down spoons, Cowgirl and doggy) have cum a few times from anal/DP.
    Rarely cum from anyone else.... Unless they use toys.
    You get used to certain things done a certain way.

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

8 months ago

Our experience is its combo of the angle of the dangle and how the woman feels. MrsC had never squirted before we met but is now like a firehose. Certain positions seem to work for some women - as others have said. I also remember when I first started dating after my marriage ended. Two women I met, in their 40s, had their first orgasm during intercourse with me. I had no idea why so asked. They both said that I was the first man who had made them relax because they felt I liked them and made them feel comfortable about their bodies. Naturally I was proud of that. So it seems to be a combination of hitting the right spot and the woman feeling comfortable.

• PC1234

PC1234

8 months ago

Some great feedback there everyone, I totally agree, being comfortable and in the zone definitely helps big time. Got some good pointers too from everyone so thank you. In my personal experience the thing I’ve found probably most helpful is if she plays with herself during penetration. This has helped a ton, first squirt was in this fashion but then again the desire and intensity were through the roof. Thanks again for the feedback and continue to leave more thoughts and experiences in the comments 😁

• nightingale8

nightingale8

8 months ago

I’m the opposite. It’s far easier to climax from penetration (PIV) though I tend to mostly go for men on the larger side so that may have something to do with it. An orgasm doesn’t necessarily make it good sex either.

I think there is much more skill and connection required in oral due to sensitivity and it being more of an intimate experience IMO.

• JohnnyHOTsauce

JohnnyHOTsauce

8 months ago

The other night my regular couldn't stop Cummings at one point. Then started again.. That's the best. All comes down to Size , Fit, angles and if there pussy really compliments your cock. Also if the lady's mind is elsewhere- forget it. Mind is the matter for them so make sure she's feeling very comfortable with you to enable her mind to let go and the body will follow 😇

And keep those around. If you find them

• Lovinglifenow202

Lovinglifenow202

8 months ago

I personally don't orgasm from sex. Can a man even tell physically when a woman does?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

I only learned to cum about 10 yrs ago. I'm over 50. It's all in the mind and having someone genuinely spend time on you not just interested getting their own rocks off. I don't cum with cock, only finger. Not everyone can cum. Not everyone can orgasm. That's me! Over 50 never orgasmed. I live in hope.

• TwoInLove

TwoInLove

8 months ago

All orgasms are clitoral orgasms in the sense that penetration is still working by stimulating the clitoris. This probably sounds like semantics but it’s useful to keep in mind. You probably know this so forgive me if I’m being patronising but the vast majority of the clitoris is internal and extends down and around the vaginal canal. My partner can cum easily from direct stimulation and penetration but you can fuck in a way that puts extra pressure on the clit. For example, if you push forward on your shaft so the muscle (or belly fat!) above your cock is pushing in and against her clit and mons pubis that seems to work well for some. Or if using fingers apply pressure to the clit from ‘underneath’ (which is pretty much the gspot) and trying to emulate this with how you apply pressure when you fuck (position, angle etc).

A recent Science Vs podcast did an episode on the orgasm and gave some numbers on the percentage of women who can and can’t orgasm through penetration.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

I find women cum continuously from all the different types of stimulation and sometimes just from looking at them but, like you say, it varies from person to person.

• Langie

Langie

8 months ago

An interesting topic. I have only ever struck one woman that couldn't orgasm, and that was a result of medication she was on. It's possible that I've simply been lucky.
    I am currently in a three year ployam relationship with two woman (completely open and honest, they know all about each other yet have never met). Both are extremely multi-orgasmic and very quick to orgasm. Fwb1 has orgasmed (from a "cold start") within 10 seconds by oral. Fwb2 regularly orgasms almost immediately with penetration. She also routinely orgasms during anal.
    Am I lucky? Possibly. But connection and trust play a big part.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

My clit needs to be stimulated in order for me to orgasm..I love to rub her during penetration. Sometimes hubby does or I don't mind doing it myself. I did the same with my previous fwb.

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

7 months ago

Relaxation is key.