Feeling hasbeen

March 17 2023

Back in the dating scene after 10 years relationship and it seems a lot different than what I was expecting… was am I supposed to do/say online?

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Welcome

What were/are you expecting?
    Are you ready to met people?
    Have you tried attending clubs, events?
    You're a single man, expect completion.

You don't say or do anything that is outside your morals and values. Just Be your true authentic self.
    Consent is a must!
    Absolutely, no sending unsolicited dic pics.
    Follow your intuition. If it's too good to be true, it is. Use the 2am rule: You know if nothing happens after 2am, we'll nothing good comes after 2weeks. If you haven't met within that 2weeks, nothing good will come from it.

Best of Luck

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Same as IRL.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

don't rely on dating apps. they're not a true refection of women in real life.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Don't say anything, just send them a pic of your cock. Dicks get the chicks.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

I think its normal to feel a bit out of your depth after a 10 year relationship. Dating apps are draining. There's lots of fake conversations and dead ends and ghosting. Maybe try to get out and chat to people in real life to develop confidence first. This app has a very skewed ration of men to women so it's probably worse than some of the others.

• Blueyesxxx

Blueyesxxx

a year ago

Interesting set of questions you raise. As a newly solo guy I understand where you are coming from. As someone that does not have many answers I can say this. A) be yourself. Those that like you for you are mostly likely those you want to chat with. B) don’t be offended or upset if the conversation ends abruptly. It happens. C) keep your expectations low. This way you can only be pleasantly surprised. Finally D) only talk about things you would be happy with your family or friends knowing about