Favourite threesome position

July 02 2024

What is your favourite threesome position? Either mfm or fmf. Happy to start off ours is dvp

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

DVP double creampie is bucket list for us 🥵

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

3 months ago

We have enjoyed the following :

MFM : Spitroast ; DP; DoubleVP

FMF : Scissoring; guy lies on his back whilst girls take turns riding his cock & face; one girl rides his cock whilst the other girl licks the clit of the receiving girl; one girl lies back whilst other girl goes down on her whilst he gives it to the girl doggy style …..

The combinations of positions are really up to one’s imagination, versatility & fitness levels.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

3 months ago

London bridging is pretty awesome

• Introvertedfun

Introvertedfun

3 months ago

Love deep fucking from behind whilst she is on the end of the bed licking the other girls Juicy vagina that way I have the best view of my throbbing cock entering her plus I can see the other vagina & the pleasure on her face at the same time sooo good

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

3 months ago

In an FMF threesome, I (Mr) would say early on I love kissing my wife while the other girl goes down on me, but as things get going I love having my wife ride my cock while the other girl rides my face.

When we tried an MFM threesome, my wife loved being pressed up against the other guy kissing him while reaching back as I pressed up behind her and particularly enjoyed it when later on he, who was quite a bit bigger than me, was inside her with her on top and I took her anally.

Another great position that we found ourselves in when we were playing with another couple was my wife was straddling me and then bent back and surprised him by grabbing him and taking his cock in her mouth...

• Ghands

• Ghands

Ghands

3 months ago

A crowd favourite mfm

• CachelessSociety

CachelessSociety

3 months ago

M sits in a chair, bench, tantra chair etc, F lowers herself down and straddles M, F intermittently stops riding him, stands up and the other F sucks the M cock, repeat, repeat . . . . 😋🤪💦. Alternatively one of the F can also stand over/straddle the M face while he licks her and the other F rides.

• Triggcpl

Triggcpl

3 months ago

Mrs Triggcpl loves being on her back while one guy is fucking her pussy while she is sucking on the others balls and cock, hopefully both cum all over her boobs 😈

• realcpl4funBris

realcpl4funBris

3 months ago

With MFM ,DP is most definitely our favourite

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

3 months ago

Tried just about everything, but the wife often asks for DVP. One meeting, both us blokes cum simultaneously during DVP, That was pretty hard to beat!

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

3 months ago

Any

• Funluvinbi

Funluvinbi

3 months ago

DVP is my favourite too! So f*ing hot

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

3 months ago

DVP is pretty hard to beat

• FireIceCouple

FireIceCouple

3 months ago

DVP or DP is amazing.
    Love when the bigger guy lays on his back and she rides him. Whilst the other guy has access to holes from behind. So hot 🥵

• Mask_007

Mask_007

3 months ago

My favourite fmf position is:

I'm laying down, one girl cowgirl and the other hiding my face and they are both kissing and touching one another.
    I absolutely love it.

• Funtimes4meandu

Funtimes4meandu

3 months ago

I love MFM threesomes, in particular DP and DVP. It’s all about the angles😈