F looking for MM 3some, Tips?

June 06 2021

Im a F looking to have a 3some with 2 males, I have no idea how to go about making this happen as I have found most couples on this website and FM. Should I go to a bar and see if two friends would be open to it? Any tips or recommendations would be amazingly appreciated!

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Did you only Join today? Haha, I’m surprised you haven’t had any offers yet but I’m sure you will now 😉

• SexyCDforyou

SexyCDforyou

3 years ago

All you have to do is let me know when you're free and I'll organise for you ( and bring a girlfriend if you're keen on a 4 some) to fly to Perth for the weekend my friend and I will be happy to help you with your problem.
    I've got a nice 2 story apartment on the Esplanade Scarborough beach 👍

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Hmmm we are coming to cairns soon, I’ll come to the pub and rustle up another fellow with you. Can Mrs S watch?
    😛

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂 seriously 🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

My advice would be to verify and add more information to your profile if you want people to take you more seriously. When an offer seems to good to be true it usually isn't and that's how you wake up in a cold bath of water in Shanghai with a kidney missing.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Candid Camera ' right ? 😊

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 years ago

I might be wrong (and I AM quite often), but I think in order to achieve this particular MFM fantasy the OP might simply require a female AND another man? 🤔😉

• Libertine001

Libertine001

3 years ago

I know a Nigerian prince....ah 😳 wait thats an entirely another story..🤣

Libertine

• N4November

N4November

3 years ago

Use date finder and be specific about what your intentions are! Look for groups and there will be profile who love this stuff! Check out the profiles in there and look for validations. From there you will see connections with other guys who are into group play. Send them a message with an invite.
    Be reactive and proactive! I’m sure you’ll find it. MFM or MMF is my favourite too!

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

Men offering themselves like some kind of community service 😂😂😂

Ever predictable RHP
    😎

• Goldmember77

Goldmember77

3 years ago

I'm keen

• triddypower

triddypower

3 years ago

Yerrp im keen too n i just get 1 of me my mates let me know if ur up for it n i give u my number

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I'm keen

• nightingale8

nightingale8

3 years ago

Find a decent gangbang group and message them. The organisers will be able to recommend a few for your selection. Safety is paramount for your enjoyment. Good luck xx

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m keen to, just message me the time and place 😂

• Spoi79

Spoi79

3 years ago

Bummer! Now I wish I’m in Cairns 😩

• Perthcouplexo

Perthcouplexo

3 years ago

I found my first bull for a MFM threesome 👌

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I would love to help you out, if you are interested,

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Sadly too old for you sweetie

• Badsitefguys

Badsitefguys

3 years ago

Well sezzy I can volunteer to be one and we can always try 1 on 1 first to make sure you're comfortable.

• hung20

hung20

3 years ago

If you ever come to Gold Coast let me know and I can help out.

• NaughtyMarriage

NaughtyMarriage

3 years ago

Fake for sure