Events

January 01 2024

Hi all, I've noticed with the events advertised on here that most interested in going are from guys. Anyone that attends these events can you please tell me if that is the case when you turn up to them? I am wanting to meet a female but I'm questioning on going if not many women attend them. I get that there will be more men but just want to make sure they are worth going to. Hope so. Cheers.

Comments

• fun2behere

fun2behere

3 months ago

Saying ‘interested’ in an event does not mean they are attending. Some events specifically say couples / women only or limited selected men. I have been to open events with a lot of men in attendance and go knowing will be the case. I treat it as a social occasion and have no other expectations. Meet-n-greets are just that - a way to meet others. They are often couples or people who already know each other.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 months ago

Joe all events differ . Even the same event will be different every time you attend . Its crowd dependant .
    The short answer to your question is - yes women definitely attend events .
    A well run event would ensure that the numbers are fairly even . In my opinion women don’t post online that they are interested in attending for fear of getting an unwanted barrage of messages . Obviously, attending an event does not guarantee you success. Just because a woman attends an event , doesn’t mean she is willing to play with just anyone . She will have her own set of boundaries, a particular type she attracted to etc . Be respectful and patient .
    It’s a New Year so perhaps time to put your best foot forward and attend .
    Wishing you good luck . Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

Registering and attending an event are two different things.
    Of course women go to events.

What are you expecting??
    🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 months ago

I've been told less than 1/3 registering interest actually turn up.

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

3 months ago

Usually majority of those interested in events don't make it.
    I would definitely recommend you going to one yourself, its a great way of meeting new people and networking. Even with a lot of guys attending its just a matter of being the best looking peaCock in the crowd 😉

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 months ago

I once hosted a meat and greet. 15 guys said they were definitely coming
    One showed up, and he was a dick.