Ethnic men of RHP?

September 13 2020

Using RHP from Australia. Success has been extremely limited. Fellow ethnic men of RHP, curious to know what your experiences have been like so far?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Not very good. Limited replies to my messages. Been on here 3 weeks and haven’t met anyone. Just way too many guys on here and ladies get swamped with messages and they don’t have time to reply to yours. I’m not taking it personal. I probably won’t renew my membership when it expires in a week. How has your experience been?

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

We all have different things we find attractive . When single men are looking for a couple , there are two people in that mix ( even harder ) .
    I hear what you are all saying but I think you would find the Aussie boys on here have just as harder time in finding potential play partners .
    RHP , as I’ve said many many times is a slow burn . I do sympathise with the frustration single men may feel . As being part of a couple , I’m lucky to have a partner in crime .
    Continue to be patient , respectful , mindful of boundaries and people juggling busy lives outside of RHP .
    Good luck
    Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

That doesn’t sound any different to all the other men on here. Its probably nothing to do with you being ethnic...

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Maybe Aussie single guy’s experience the same . I know as a couple it happens to us . I’m not offended . It just means we aren’t what they seek .

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Hi there op.
    I'm ethnic my self. And worst the unwanted side of that. But in saying that, i have made some good friends here on rhp, that i would like to catch up one day. Took me bloody long time to start to understand how things work for me.
    And i tell you that.is no secret formula. Everyone is different. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa.
    As mentioned before, keep trying, been respectful, not pushy, and things eventually work then selfs out.
    Very good luck.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

I am originally from Rocklea in Brisbane. Does that make me ethnic?